• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Create party by command TFS 1.1

I have not tried anything because I have no idea how to do, the documentation on github own is very precarious, so it says this:

local party = Party( which I put here? )
party:addInvite(some_userdata)

I have not tried anything because I have no idea how to do, the documentation on github own is very precarious, so it says this:

local party = Party( which I put here? )
party:addInvite(some_userdata)
i think inside the Party() also goes userdata.

Next I tried the form

local player1 = Player(getPlayerByName('Admin'))
local party = Party(player1)
party:addInvite(player1)

returned it to me
attempt to call global 'Party' <a table value>

Looking over the way it works, I don't know if Party is even used. It's a table, not a class and it's an empty table, and it does not gain indices when creating a party the normal way, so I don't think it has a purpose. the party metamethods seem to only work on existing parties, and parties are created using the Party class constructor in party.cpp, and it cannot be used in lua and therefore a party cannot be created using lua. I suggest posting an issue on the github for an enchancement, allowing parties to be created in lua.

Back