• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a noobwar server! NEED YOUR OPINIONS!! SCREENSHOTS

Would you play a serious noobwar OT?

• Yes I definitely would!

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • No I hate the idea.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Perhaps, depends on the outcome.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
Alright ill open account creation for everyone for an hour. Hurry to grab your BETA account! And dont forget to leave feedback here!

- - - Updated - - -

Cant loggin :p

Try to create a character on the account information I sent you.

Glad you like it. Feel free to join BETA :)

i would love to i am not really a fan of war servers but i just like the systems and the nice mappings and the small edits wich still gives you the rook feeling wich i havent seen for a long time neither on rl tibia hehe
however i am very busy with my life and with my own server animera but i might wanna check it few times:p

BETA will be closed for now. Will soon open a thread in the advertisment board with date and time for the server start. All I need now is to wait for a respond from the dedicated host.
Thanks for participation to the few that actually did.

Stay tuned for the start of this amazing rookwar server!

Hehe glad you enjoyed BETA. Still trying to make a deal with the host so you can experience it live:)

Hehe glad you enjoyed BETA. Still trying to make a deal with the host so you can experience it live:)

Been watching this thread, and you and Z have done some pretty great work. PvP/War Servers usually aren't my thing, but I'm definitely going to give it a try once released. Pretty weird and awesome to see great custom work being done these days.

Been watching this thread, and you and Z have done some pretty great work. PvP/War Servers usually aren't my thing, but I'm definitely going to give it a try once released. Pretty weird and awesome to see great custom work being done these days.

Really glad to hear! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Last edited:
Bump for an awesome noobwar ;)
if somebody needs a team later, I may join when its on :D (tmrw)

Back