• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a Rookgaard map. What is your idea?

Those areas are kind of nostalgic to me, walking around gathering food as a newbie. They don't matter of course, on a more practical level, but that's not what rpg is about in my opinion. From a practical level annihilator is just killing a bunch of demons in a closed space and desert quest is just a chest with 10k in it but you can't just remove the fluff because it ruins the atmosphere.

Personally I'd guess a custom Rookgaard server's biggest selling point is to explore what was changed with all the quests and hunting areas, not to get all rare items and decorate a house. If you're sticking to the Rookgaard feeling remember that it didn't even have anywhere to store anything until bank system was added. It was kind of charming to me (similar to old Tibia in general) in the sense that a death really meant that you lost most of your backpack – if you were lucky you didn't drop important equipment as well.

The blueberry bushes are still there. They are just not very close to the temple since i wanted it to have a little more elegant feeling to it. I do understand what you mean and you are right. I maybe should skip adding a annihlator quest or poi,inq for that matter. I think i just should make things a bit more custom instead, I dont know if u saw picture 6.
I made another mini island but this time its a magic longsword. That sword can only be seen if u swim around the lake which is close to the temple. Do you think that i should stick to things like that more for people to explore? I still have the spike sword quest, i have tho changed the sword. But i felt like it was not enough, that i needed to add another legend.
This time being a magic longsword.
Should i stick to more quests like that and scrap annihlator and the whole shebang?

Well I dont know exactly but yeah begin with the quest parts because that's probably most important, and let's not forget hunting spots (because ppl need to exp too)

Back