• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating Evolution server

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone ;)

I'd like to start work in old evolution server 2012 i got full datapack of it i'll show you some pictures for it right now.

But i need help with you're Suggestions , opnions
Which exp should be - "Notpay2win" - Some mdos , systems that you Approved
Forsure server will be 100% Rempped with alot of custom spells / eq.

You can help with you're scripts / maps if you want :)

167227ada5b34a289ebf52d0b382ae2e.png

4f5c0ceec26c4d949cc859701d490b40.png

NOTE:- Im not trying to copy any threads may you know.

Make something original.
Looks like DeathzOT's map.

Anyways,
  • In 2nd pic, add more detail rather than spamming wall candles, looks bad
  • Use different walls other than cobble for the whole thing, maybe switch it up between rooms and use different archways
  • Way too many blood splashes, should only use 2 or 3
  • Use raw interior/exterior and add more things to the walls rather than just 20 wall lamps.
  • Putting a Ghost Charm (ID 9737) can make your teleports look better (opinion)
  • Floor doesn't match at all with the walls, and I can tell you used the exact same ID for all of the floor, use all 4 to make it not look so weird if you're going to use it.

Support 100% shoot me a PM with some details and i'll back this project! I LOVE EVO :D

Looks like DeathzOT's map.
Yea
  • In 2nd pic, add more detail rather than spamming wall candles, looks bad
  • Use different walls other than cobble for the whole thing, maybe switch it up between rooms and use different archways
  • Way too many blood splashes, should only use 2 or 3
  • Use raw interior/exterior and add more things to the walls rather than just 20 wall lamps.
  • Putting a Ghost Charm (ID 9737) can make your teleports look better (opinion)
  • Floor doesn't match at all with the walls, and I can tell you used the exact same ID for all of the floor, use all 4 to make it not look so weird if you're going to use it.

LOOKS COOL :) Thank you for opnion ;)

Support 100% shoot me a PM with some details and i'll back this project! I LOVE EVO :D

Thanks bud ;) I'll start but was looking for opnions

Evos seem like a nice bussiness, @Tarek1337 mind sharing some ideas? I'll just steal them and not credit you :rolleyes:
EVOland.net
Yes No Problem Bro I Got From Leaked U're Knw Its Allowed On Evoland.net. Hmm Im Thinking Of Using Gunzodus Layout Or Evolera.se Hmm,

Hey ;)

I've mapped Temple - And upgrade & Special values. (3% from the map) Still working!

Zonzel Npc (still in progress) for Upgrades and special values
  • To trade in market you need money in your bank account.
  • This includes fee required to put an offer for traders and price for customers.

• Warning: Items added to market will lose their upgrades and special values!
  • No refunds for that.
Offline training (works 100%)
I'd like to add offline training to the server more fun and better then bots Ofc "Because There's will be double skills option in the statue"
There's a normal training room too you can train there aswell.

c077f124c5d2470183d1aa5b2ded501d.png

There's a 4 bosses will give gold nugets to players In you're backpack if there's any players with ya and killing the boss. Thank you @tetra20 for sharing you're script.

4108f690678950e6b31aaa4496657bf0.png

620acda1208ba20ee48a3aa69bd20868.png

eb85a5697e816534039ce20ae8631821.png

092a34d521f24aa5a7e4278eff83f19d.png

Hope you guys sharing you're Idea , opnions , Suggestions with me.

Regards,
wason

Still looking for Suggstions , Opnions!
Please Inbox or reply here with you're suggestion for me :)

100% Custom Quests
50% Custom Teleports

Fixed Teleport room for monsters.
Balanced voctions fixed.
We still looking for the right exp.

Added Parchment House "Same as castle system" you can buy it from npc for 10kk you must be level 150 to use the parchment so we could stop house abusers. When you use the parchment it will teleport you to you're own house.

Added TP house scroll you can buy it from npc for 25kk it will teleport you to you're house every 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Today we've fixed alot of Houses and remapped city 100%.
Deleted talkaction."!buyhouse" you can 2 parchement that we've made "Magic Falcone" - "Magic Parchement" From npc.
You got change to get these big houses i've made you should buy "Magic falcone" it will give you the house cost "30 Gold nugets"
We've fixed teleport houses in temple its free to use "It will teleport you to house" ==> Its not pay2win houses :)

fc496c51c57f4020b48c42c7cbdb8177.png

Today we've fixed alot of Houses and remapped city 100%.
Deleted talkaction."!buyhouse" you can 2 parchement that we've made "Magic Falcone" - "Magic Parchement" From npc.
You got change to get these big houses i've made you should buy "Magic falcone" it will give you the house cost "30 Gold nugets"
We've fixed teleport houses in temple its free to use "It will teleport you to house" ==> Its not pay2win houses :)

fc496c51c57f4020b48c42c7cbdb8177.png
It's noone of my business but, if I were you I would place those houses inside or/and outside the city, like a small path to some houses or so, I never liked going trough a teleport to reach them.

Anyways, good luck! I am a huge evo fan.

It's noone of my business but, if I were you I would place those houses inside or/and outside the city, like a small path to some houses or so, I never liked going trough a teleport to reach them

i didn't think about that thanks for opnion.
I'll try to do way for them :p

You shouldn't copy/paste every single house and use them for your city.

You shouldn't copy/paste every single house and use them for your city.

I made them! and yea i copy /paste my houses because its just 1 place with alot of houses its called "Private houses" without teleports - hunts.

Back