• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creation LollimpoHDG

lollimpo

Reaction score
Hello friends I'm making a whole city angly related birds, I will not go into the jajja paranoia, I'm still finishing it, I took about 2 days now and I'm enjoying it.

This city'm doing for my server and includes the following:

city A
city B
Spaws
NPCs
teleports
Deports
Quest
and imagination, is a totally my idea, I hope not the copy, because as soon as the city still runs better and stay put for the discharge. Please note that the decor is based on the aesthetics of the drawings are not global decor.

15efqxv.png

ogyoih.png

4hwo4n.png

hs0wzn.png

35bv4vr.png

2w74eaf.png

jj6y6b.png

m75px4.png

Well I hope you like it and encourage me to continue, thank you.

I also type the Rock prison on an island far away from sea, monitoring, control, access and impenetrable a penitentiary for more bad. Here they spend even days depending on the offense.

But they will not be bored, dining room, spaw area, patio pvp where you can be with other prisoners. To make it real, the jail system will take you to a room where the staff should do drop and store all your belongings.
Once inside, you must try to get along with other prisoners, although they are separated by modules crime, because in the courtyard there is a housing, an NPC that sells razors lol .. so beware !!

It is an active center at least 2 staff will be in continuous surveillance. To buy knife should expect good behavior and wages.

It also includes a lineup of suspected murderers or thieves.
Visits specified and inscriptions.

Some pictures from the center. lol

k0jcsm.png

2i8u8vr.png

ztevpk.png

3322nw2.png

291zz1h.png

2im0pyr.png

I did my best not much, so they can review it and leave it to your liking!
Thank you.
I forgot includes train station to visit the facilities and see the island. A journey where you can flip the great mountain and prison.

I teach the rollercoaster lol !!! if I can integrare roller coaster on the map of angry birds. But I want to first finish city. Fantoria is so full of things how are you xD, more pics of the roller coaster of my server that could do a copy paste and paste in the map of the slammer angry bird +,, juas ajajja ta !!! 3x1 for download soon.
Photos:

hrad8n.png

2csjdit.png

rjhcb4.png

2s8l8qu.png

adn3vr.png

Hello friends I'm making a whole city angly related birds, I will not go into the jajja paranoia, I'm still finishing it, I took about 2 days now and I'm enjoying it.

This city'm doing for my server and includes the following:

city A
city B
Spaws
NPCs
teleports
Deports
Quest
and imagination, is a totally my idea, I hope not the copy, because as soon as the city still runs better and stay put for the discharge. Please note that the decor is based on the aesthetics of the drawings are not global decor.

15efqxv.png

ogyoih.png

4hwo4n.png

hs0wzn.png

35bv4vr.png

2w74eaf.png

jj6y6b.png

m75px4.png

Well I hope you like it and encourage me to continue, thank you.

I also type the Rock prison on an island far away from sea, monitoring, control, access and impenetrable a penitentiary for more bad. Here they spend even days depending on the offense.

But they will not be bored, dining room, spaw area, patio pvp where you can be with other prisoners. To make it real, the jail system will take you to a room where the staff should do drop and store all your belongings.
Once inside, you must try to get along with other prisoners, although they are separated by modules crime, because in the courtyard there is a housing, an NPC that sells razors lol .. so beware !!

It is an active center at least 2 staff will be in continuous surveillance. To buy knife should expect good behavior and wages.

It also includes a lineup of suspected murderers or thieves.
Visits specified and inscriptions.

Some pictures from the center. lol

k0jcsm.png

2i8u8vr.png

ztevpk.png

3322nw2.png

291zz1h.png

2im0pyr.png

I did my best not much, so they can review it and leave it to your liking!
Thank you.
I forgot includes train station to visit the facilities and see the island. A journey where you can flip the great mountain and prison.

I teach the rollercoaster lol !!! if I can integrare roller coaster on the map of angry birds. But I want to first finish city. Fantoria is so full of things how are you xD, more pics of the roller coaster of my server that could do a copy paste and paste in the map of the slammer angry bird +,, juas ajajja ta !!! 3x1 for download soon.
Photos:

hrad8n.png

2csjdit.png

rjhcb4.png

2s8l8qu.png

adn3vr.png

wow this is so good man, keep up the hard work it look like you spend 500 hour on this it must take long time, its very good mapping and you are good mapper and creative and use own idea its good job son

Thx seba2632!! , I also made this species of giant ship with cannons, pirates, paddles, houses, npc, dp, swimming pool, browser. A pirate town or a floating city, for what we want to use. I've wanted to do kind warship and left it xD. Has 7 plants map.
I have some photos and the download link.
54boch.png

34ozgn8.png

11in3v4.png

10rla54.png

24gve55.png

15cga3t.png

vwrcps.png

b65vsy.png

34rhybp.png

335b6n5.png

Download Ship War By LollimpoHDG

Missing still not finished putting more homes, and a few other things, that you already do!
How about my ship of hell jojojoo
for 8.6

did they have submarine at those times? and won't the ship sink with this leak?

I like the idea, but it could be executed better...

Wow .. the truth is that if a pool is not very well .. and there are some flaws. But the intention is what counts I said that is not finished ...
Cruise ships have swimming pool, these were some pirates who stole a cruise ship and made it, passing pirates have no right to bathe after a battle ??

I do not consider spam when I'm not posting on several sites or repeat messages ... I am more I put things straight in the same post ..
In Fin thanks for your suggestions.

mean old maps are not detailed .. hehe had was just trying to improve every day , thank you.

Bring back another idea ... This is the Olympics with integrated effects and scripts for some games.

Some areas still lack detail , but the idea is to use it for events.
photos :
Basketball:
2ecdvgm.png
21mzsyx.png
canoe competition couple:
23uu245.png
A piece of a city:
i3gw9d.png
Theatre:
16a1ug8.png
Stage Theatre and boxes:
2co0f2e.png
Ice Hockey:
2hdclk0.png
Ice skating:
rwooyu.png
Olympic pool:
t7iu82.png
Sky Tennis Competition:
ees2f.png
Canoe Extreme:
vqt8jb.png
Altitude jump:
2lt1u9j.png
Long jump:
jq73gz.png
Trampoline jump ( 25M) mini slide:
2hh0y2f.png
Archery:
2h708m1.png
Stone throwing and pole vault:
2khfh4.png
Volleyball Ball Ground:
zyew0j.png
Canoe Trip:
jsbl82.png

Are more pictures and more playmate but Max put the photos you can put .. Anyone up ?

Last edited:
you are aware that "rape" is not a sport, right?

also, they're all pretty terrible. Bad ground mixing, bad detailing, autoborder, squarey as hell, etc.

I must admit I feel slightly offended by the "Rape competition couple" and the "Rape Extreme".

I hope nothing too bad will happen inside your server :eek:

Uff...
Rape is like canoe .. sorry I did not mean that ...

I seem to have no idea of mapping ... so I will not put anything else here, thanks.:(

i'll give you 8/10 for creativity at least. although the mapping isn't good, you still have a lot of ideas

Thx Vaka,
OK, thank you all... I not mapping as well... I have been trying to make the aesthetics of the games with items in the game... I think that not be do better... not is because so much complaint... If I put the download are the first in download... now I will put something normal game map and there if I want to see the criticisms... not like this that is intended to the aesthetics of the Olympics and not of as mapping I, am not mapper am Web desing.

Back