• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creation LollimpoHDG

the latter do not understand ....
ok, if vaka square because no grounds round, I created this special home, I wanted to dedicate to otland and so was the theme of the house.

6 story where everyone is a letter.
training monk
beds
pvp tool
Depot

Photos:

Letter O
2j4aw5y.png

Letter T
21a0nwx.png

Letter L
15xpm5h.png

Letter A
2jetkqo.png

Letter N
mrs7eg.png

Letter D
t0kwts.png

And Full House:

2z69zx0.png

hope you like!!!

I do not want to impress anyone ... I like mappear and I love to do work for online servers.
The ideas are many, just looking for work and my satisfaction and that they can use on their servers, and it really I retire. Every day I do something I like and if they can use it better. Hehehe visit my puralocura.sytes.net online game forever.
soon I'm making a house of horror with a cemetery to spawn soon'll put pictures to give me your opinion. Downloads in Lollimpo-maps.es.tl

29msy2x.png

Last edited:
Mi new OT online!!! and last job map system look full size!!

Hello people! Yesterday I had an idea for an event, it is a small pac-man type map where they have to get the final safe. There are 4 comecocos that act like enemies, these they strike a devastating blow where you can die or remain almost lifeless. For this there are some bottles of life that will cure you located in the corners of both sides. The terrain is full of teleports but there are some that if you pass on them you become immortal and you can kill the enemies that persecute you for a certain time.
Can somebody help me?
pac-ti10.jpg

I need these scripts:
Action that when stepping the teleport is transformed by 20 seconds (if you are walking and you step another transform that sum the time)
Action of levers for potions with regeneration time 20 seconds
Action or Unique for the food on the floor (click and get the food or eat it directly when passing over.)
Let them go out in the area every 50 seconds if they are dead by players.
Thank you very much, I hope someone can help me.

Hello people! Yesterday I had an idea for an event, it is a small pac-man type map where they have to get the final safe. There are 4 comecocos that act like enemies, these they strike a devastating blow where you can die or remain almost lifeless. For this there are some bottles of life that will cure you located in the corners of both sides. The terrain is full of teleports but there are some that if you pass on them you become immortal and you can kill the enemies that persecute you for a certain time.
Can somebody help me?

pac-ti10.jpg

pac-ti10.jpg

I need these scripts:
Action that when stepping the teleport is transformed by 20 seconds (if you are walking and you step another transform that sum the time)
Action of levers for potions with regeneration time 20 seconds
Action or Unique for the food on the floor (click and get the food or eat it directly when passing over.)
Let them go out in the area every 50 seconds if they are dead by players.
Thank you very much, I hope someone can help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This flame-on-black-tile is very nice. Almost like a second "Void"-tile.

2s8l8qu.png

mean old maps are not detailed .. hehe had was just trying to improve every day , thank you.

Bring back another idea ... This is the Olympics with integrated effects and scripts for some games.

Some areas still lack detail , but the idea is to use it for events.
photos :
Basketball:
2ecdvgm.png
21mzsyx.png
canoe competition couple:
23uu245.png
A piece of a city:
i3gw9d.png
Theatre:
16a1ug8.png
Stage Theatre and boxes:
2co0f2e.png
Ice Hockey:
2hdclk0.png
Ice skating:
rwooyu.png
Olympic pool:
t7iu82.png
Sky Tennis Competition:
ees2f.png
Canoe Extreme:
vqt8jb.png
Altitude jump:
2lt1u9j.png
Long jump:
jq73gz.png
Trampoline jump ( 25M) mini slide:
2hh0y2f.png
Archery:
2h708m1.png
Stone throwing and pole vault:
2khfh4.png
Volleyball Ball Ground:
zyew0j.png
Canoe Trip:
jsbl82.png

Are more pictures and more playmate but Max put the photos you can put .. Anyone up ?

Nice! Very very nice stuff

Hello, you do not have to mean the district, I do not use data or dlls, just clean me, I can tell you that this map is with version 8.6 and when I finish it I will download it. If you want to implement it on your server.

hi! my new roller coaster and function!

210.jpg

110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to say that you are the best i saw this last years checking otland...
great imagination my friend :)

Back