• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

"3d" Tibia - Walking down a floor / Looking a few feet below sea level lol...

@Tile: Was mesmerizing while making this lol...too tired menzo

rro85e.jpg

Then this was random junk I thought was funny after 24 hrs no sleep...

34ql5k2.jpg

Well here's my pool u posted too fast xD

2ufy82q.jpg

Jacuzzi
rtdri9.jpg

EDITED
w2hrth.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Amrosh - I'm tired as hell - Gonna go watch Riddick to keep myself up...Pz out

And remember

Highlight from here...

I AM DA MUTHAFUCKN JUICE!
...To Hereeeee

I was gunna say something as well. I think that if you used RunarM's idea, you should mention it and most likely rep++ him.

Aff where'd you get your idea? I was going through old screenies on my external hard drive and came across some Rathnir ones. They had "hills" in their caves and slopes, and ofc we don't, so I tried to duplicate it....but yea, I can see where you get that idea =(...

EDIT: Yo Runar want me take mine down?

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about :p Ill try to figure out one myself!

KK xD - Just don't wantcha offended...I might be a cruel person on OTFans/OTLans, but I'm no thief (surprise? what black person isn't? stereotype!)

its poor enough lmao.. i mean who the heck got thoose roof's lmao ;D

EXACTLY, GOOD ONE!
Cause people living in tents, hunting creatures to survive, SHOULD infact have a solar system roof, to generate electricity for them, they should have ponys dancing on the roofs and ofcourse a garage, since their charriot is outdated and nowadays they drive fords.

AIN'T THAT SO MR PRO WARBRINGER?

Its okay, but i do not think its anything we haven't seen/thought of before. ;D

Wow, that's many 8.50 sprites you used there :)
I like it, but please show us more, we can't see so much right now on your pictures.

Back