• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

my tree house
treehouse.png

The ladders are missplaced... ;) You'd end up in the wall on floor 2 and in the tree on floor 3. ;)

So where did you come up? Guess you have a script for that then because you usually end up south from the stair ^^

i ended up north but now i got a problem when i try to reopen the ot it cant create does rectangular stones on the front and back and i dont wanna take them off:(:mad:

i ended up north but now i got a problem when i try to reopen the ot it cant create does rectangular stones on the front and back and i dont wanna take them off:(:mad:

Yeah so the stair is misplaced after all? Or maybe where you live its normal to walk on fences/walls :huh:

Yeah so the stair is misplaced after all? Or maybe where you live its normal to walk on fences/walls :huh:

Well too Danny MacAskill it's normal too ride on pretty much everything, so for some people it's probably normal to walk on pretty much everything :p

Ever thaught of using Stones as Stairs?

2mz9mok.png

kf16h2.png

Last edited:
Back