• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Sewers!
33xu87d.png

Cedits:
Xeta
Leftwing
Luq14
World of Irinius Team

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Last edited:
Really, there is nothing to show, we used Luq14's elevated ground and then used the stone wall on the outside of it. Through trial and error you could figure it out.

@Peroxide, could you show us how you did that? That was how I wanted it to look in the beginning, but with my lack of mapping experience I couldn't get the desired outcome, which is similar to that.

No, Luq14 for his idea for the elevated ground. My idea, I don't know why Leftwing put his name on it, he was there for moral support. It was basically all me and Luq14 lol.

No, Luq14 for his idea for the elevated ground. My idea, I don't know why Leftwing put his name on it, he was there for moral support. It was basically all me and Luq14 lol.

Considering I spent 4 hours trying to implement it into the game and make it playable with no bugs (which I failed epically at), my name better be on that list.

It was easy to figure it out. Since it isn't grounds as floor.

Could you tell me what it is? Cause it seems to be working perfectly fine..
2ym60kw.png

Or do you want credits? Hahaha

Wasn't very important, but under the side wall there is an item giving it the effect that the stone wall goes down to the bottom of the sewer (an underwater effect), just looked cool IMO.

Back