• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

OMG a gear arena on a war server would = Gears of War \o best shooter next to Goldeneye

anyways, j da juice here, not sure if someone did this before, but i did it on accident, and it looked pretty sick

just started mapping again today lol

mlsebm.png

Never said anything was special, just said I liked it lol. Since when does something need to be special to be placed here?

why should it need to be special?

Never said anything was special, just said I liked it lol. Since when does something need to be special to be placed here?

Doesn't seem like an idea to me (hence the title of the thread). Not trying to argue over it, it's just almost everything else in this thread is special in some way, that just doesn't seem special to me.

OMG a gear arena on a war server would = Gears of War \o best shooter next to Goldeneye

anyways, j da juice here, not sure if someone did this before, but i did it on accident, and it looked pretty sick

just started mapping again today lol

mlsebm.png

Slain?

maybe a depot supported by pilars in lava, its a good idea if you analize it :eek:

Back