• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

It isn't, that one's from a branch, not the palm tree. Doesn't look bad, a bit weird. Though I prefer using the palm tree

lawvd.png

good? '-'

Well, basically you can use this "moss" on all kind of walls et cetera.

Examples:
8cjENNMaVL.png

ID: 12742 - 12753
Please note that it is 8.70.

not really, its too weak, to much weight on the top to be held by such a skinny stick on the bottom.

not really, its too weak, to much weight on the top to be held by such a skinny stick on the bottom.

1) There are monsters in tibia
2) You can cast spells in tibia
3) You get reanimated every time you die in tibia
4) You can get from nearly dead to full health with just a single potion
5) You can place fire fields that never vanish in tibia
6) You cant jump in tibia
7) You can get teleported in tibia
8) There are magical items in tibia
9) You can place firefields on wood without that the wood starts to burn
10) Tibia is NOT real life

Want me to keep going, i can do this until N°200.

Maybe is tibia your real life but for us other people is tibia a fantasy game that has nothing at all to do with real life, constructions that work in tibia just have to be good looking, there are no physical laws that limit us, u can do there things that will never be possible in real life, get out of your room, there are enough things that you can nag about.

Not really i know alot of stuff that u cud do with it, not as bridge thingy but there r other options.

1) There are monsters in tibia
2) You can cast spells in tibia
3) You get reanimated every time you die in tibia
4) You can get from nearly dead to full health with just a single potion
5) You can place fire fields that never vanish in tibia
6) You cant jump in tibia
7) You can get teleported in tibia
8) There are magical items in tibia
9) You can place firefields on wood without that the wood starts to burn
10) Tibia is NOT real life

Want me to keep going, i can do this until N°200.

Maybe is tibia your real life but for us other people is tibia a fantasy game that has nothing at all to do with real life, constructions that work in tibia just have to be good looking, there are no physical laws that limit us, u can do there things that will never be possible in real life, get out of your room, there are enough things that you can nag about.
Now that's just pity to go personal.

Eitherway, No - but whole tibia is constructed via the laws of nature and includes normal gravity.
Hence why that bridge structure is way to weak - unless it's Uber-duber Reinforced Oakwood. But yet, as we only see that pillar to be a wooden branch more or less it's pretty unstable. (Depending on the Bridgeplatforms construction n materials)

And yeah, the idea looks nasty.

EDIT:
Nor did Tibia get into any hoovering isle's yet so for all we know - Gravity is a Bitch. Deal with it

EDIT:
Nor did Tibia get into any hoovering isle's yet so for all we know - Gravity is a Bitch. Deal with it

Will come my friend, will come.

Now that's just pity to go personal.

Also keep comments like that to you, you dont know how long i and he know eachother neither u know what we went thru (Sounds dumb but yeah)

Back