• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Will come my friend, will come.

Also keep comments like that to you, you dont know how long i and he know eachother neither u know what we went thru (Sounds dumb but yeah)

FIRST:
But not yet - so for now - the gravity is a fact.

Second:
Then keep your f**cking Personal matters n shiz to your IM, not on public forums.

Nor is this really a forum where you reply on posts with a post containing no mattingcritique what-so-ever.

Thank god, I'm still including my GRAVITY fact hence my post is yet within the rules. And yes, Ive been away from Tibia some time but I've NEVER seen anything suggesting that they'll remove the gravity.
Tho - floating isle's aint really a result of no gravity - but of Magic/Fantasy. So even if the isle's would appear within the lands of Tibia there would still exist gravity as YOU would still walk the surface of Tibia.

So i state some random fact about tibia and that makes the post *legal*?
Well than, nice screens at the last page! Okay?
Maybe its a magic pillar or its just some damn robust tibian wood? Makes that sence?

Also u started bitching at me, il just leave it now cause i dont wanna spam here everything.

And btw you know that you can also walk on the moon also when theres nearly no gravity?
And since u cant jump in tibia cant we know if theres a strong gravity or not, things like light pillars can hold whole buildings if the gravity isnt that strong.
Or is the gravity so damn strong that we cant jump in tibia neither do we get thrown back no matter how hard we get hit by a creature?
But wait than would like every building collapse that doesnt makes sence... wait thats the answer!
It doesnt makes sence, easy as that since its not f***ing real life.

And suddenly r floating islands caused by magic?
So gravity can easily be overthrown by magic, if gravity is a rule than cant it be changed, not even by something like magic my dear friend.

So much about your gravity is a fact comment.

No, we're discussing Gravity as a part of the mapping he posted above.
Sure he might map it like if it'd be unbreakable wood - but the average user will see it for what it's known as - plain wood.

And please, do not bring up Tibias characters and their abilities to move.....
The poor 2d blocks cant even walk without looking anal raped, evenless Dance. So what makes you think Tibia would put the effort to include a jumping feature just for the Luls when there's nothing ingame which requires it.

Floating isles could be caused by shitloads of reasons.
One for example may be Magic - either a wizards grace or his curse.
Two - might even be Mother earth herself in need of a floating isle cuz it lewks so darn smexy.
Three, Gravity - yes. But that's not this case.(if the isles would ever be implented which I doubt since the SPR's would not work with the current way of Tibias build.)
And its fantasy - if the creator of the matter at hand - decides to make Magic the strongest force then so be it.
Would be sad if The Wizards of all fantasy tales would drop their Frostbolts or Firebolts on their feet hence the Gravity is a bitch.
Nor having i.eg Angels not being able to hoovering.(example, A poor one I know.)

PS!
Next time you feel like not spamming and actually writes it in your post - DONT CONTINUE THE POST. indirectly makes you keep spamming.
And I bet you're fingers will itch to the bone if you try to avoid replying. But for the sake of the forum - dont.

Eitherway Im off, got waaaay better things to do a morning like this than lecture a fella in a matter which is totally implossible to lecture at since it's depending on the creator himself what to do with his mind and how to use it for the creation.

Dastan you're attacking me as if this was your whole life. It's obvious that tibia is a FANTASY game. But at the same time we try to make things look realistic and nice. It's like putting lava in snow next to water. Will someone do that? Why not... Its Fantasy so it doesn't matter. Not just that its fantasy, it's just common sense.

@up in fact the idea sucks.

At least I posted something, even though I'm paying falho.E even Pro (even if I) be cursing the ideas / maps, just shows how stupid you are, or estúpido.Se you were smarter, instead of talking that shit/ etc, what you said was flawed or that could be feito.Sim, my English is not good!

FIRST:
But not yet - so for now - the gravity is a fact.

Second:
Then keep your f**cking Personal matters n shiz to your IM, not on public forums.

Nor is this really a forum where you reply on posts with a post containing no mattingcritique what-so-ever.

Thank god, I'm still including my GRAVITY fact hence my post is yet within the rules. And yes, Ive been away from Tibia some time but I've NEVER seen anything suggesting that they'll remove the gravity.
Tho - floating isle's aint really a result of no gravity - but of Magic/Fantasy. So even if the isle's would appear within the lands of Tibia there would still exist gravity as YOU would still walk the surface of Tibia.

ok, where have you seen you slay dragons and demons with swords and etc.?
This is out of reality !!!!!

And if the case is gravity, because the dragons of the tibia has aza, with only the wyvern flies?
Damn, now I'm confused, has a reputation of flying dragons, and gravity or not, and they do not fly in the tibia

@Topic

No more '-'

undeada.png

I know this has been posted before but I came up with the last one ( or at least i think i did since i havent seen it before ) so here it goes:
ppsffNJx3.png

9bgsG3eiUf.png

SyKoMFUK95.png

ye, 1st from his tutorial, 2nd was made by someone cant remember who, third is mine

Back