• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Skyrim :)
You did a nice usage with these new sprites (wich is a thing that Cipsoft cannot do actually)

It's some kind of jungle mountain idea. I think it's an idea with alot potential.
Main idea is by: Eiserne Festung but developed by me ;D

BiG6M.png

Looks cool =) reminds me Diablo II, Decard Cain's quest.

Great idea! I love the jungle mountain, but for a player could be confusing because it may look more like a wall than a mountain. /:

It's some kind of jungle mountain idea. I think it's an idea with alot potential.
Main idea is by: Eiserne Festung but developed by me ;D

How about hidden path in this kind of mountains like this(you may walk on leaves, but its hard to notice this path, you may enter to cave on second site of this path)?
072s.png

Idea

aaafee.png

A bunkbed and a slaughter house for pigs.

rrwrewgr.png

Beer cask on a table.

Last edited:
Can be, I'm quite new in mapping

New idea:
Creating a whole mountain in one floor.
I still got to think about how to prevent people from walking up the mountain from the top and the left (if you know a solution for this, please tell me.) and with a small action script the ramp (which still has to be added but I already tested it and it works) can "teleport" you 1 Sqm up which will look like you went up the mountain.)

This can be used in war servers, like making a big castle on such mountain and then they can shoot arrows and magic from the castle to the attackers who are climbing the mountain. (Just a simple example where it can be used.
mountainsl.png

This also works for the brown mountains. (8378) And I think it will work on the ice mountains aswell.

Any possible roofs (for example a building you added on the mountain has to be 1 floor up, just like normally.)

PM me if you want me to explain/show you it.

Last edited:
I don't quite get what you mean but..

"they can shoot arrows and magic from the castle to the attackers who are climbing the mountain."
That is a really cool idea and I know a thing or two I can do with it :) Thanks ;D

so basicaly being able to shoot from a higher or lower level to another level?

Back