• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Good ideia for a fortress?
fortressbycosmos.png

And ELF fortress could fit with this, just remove the mangroves with leaves and add some twines with flowers, it'll be perfect

Because some people didn't knew about this idea I decided to post it here too :D
My idea: to make an entrance of a building like this.
templeej.png

Don't want to ruin it but it's not so much of "your idea"
You're just one of the first to show it.
When the idea of such special 2 piece stairs got out I (and probably much other people) tried that too, I just never showed it
it's cool how you did it anyways ;p

I think the whole thing about ideas is, there is always a change someone tried out similar things, but people who don't know about it can learn from it. Thats my point of view.

And with my idea I mean, I came up with it while I was mapping, I would call it an idea if I saw it somewhere else and used it.
Also don't really understand what the problem is, because every post of this whole thread is similar to the things you say.

Last edited:
So I came up with this idea for an interragation room.. pretty neat imo xD

Interragationroom.png

01:50 Hesten: So.. You really thought you would get away with this huh? We got the murder weapon right here!

Hope u like it X)

It's not epic, but it's good. Could use some more details imo, since it looks pretty boring :/

Back