• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Credit Cards and Debit Cards.

Adnan Keskin

New Generation Mapper
Reaction score
Hello,
Credit Cards and Debit Cards.İ'd like to talk about Debit Cards for the reason, ive never been in to the whole
get a credit card, because of the payment states in Turkey, so from most of the banks i've had debit cards, for some example reasons like; payments of a bill in a club, café, or eating out, buying stuff just for the fact of me not liking to carry cash on me because it burns a hole in my pocket "lol" yeah weird of a habbit i just spend it. :) anyway as i know from TURKEY you cannot use a debit card even if you have money in it to purchase things on the web etc, well when i mean etc i mean PACC for godsake :D, So i ask What Kind of Plastic do you prefer/use, and any anger problems when purchasing PACC and FAİLing :)

I live in the US so I don't have much trouble.. However I know a lot of people just transfer money from their bank to Paypal and just use that method to buy PACC

Last night i tryed doing that its not letting me transfer because paypal is not accepting the card cause its a debit :O

Back