• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crisfer ~ Mapping Thread ~

Post a pic, please.

Thanks, you're right :)

It is just a sample, I hope and you like it friend.

I went to investigate why the people who ventured into the forest did not return.

After I entered, I walked for three days and when I was about to give up.
I managed to notice a kind of cabin near the mountains of Frozen Peak, I also saw a dark lake in the ice and Some huge claws as if it were a monster, there were many human remains around!

Something very sinister is happening in that place!.
GIF.gifthat place!.

Hey, interesting idea to mix storytelling with map but I have few problems with the tendency of yours to create diagonal or horizontal patterns, check this out and try to correct them perhaps it will improve this place a lot. Trees being too random is bad, but using a pattern is even worse.

naCp7vA.png

Hey, interesting idea to mix storytelling with map but I have few problems with the tendency of yours to create diagonal or horizontal patterns, check this out and try to correct them perhaps it will improve this place a lot. Trees being too random is bad, but using a pattern is even worse.

naCp7vA.png
Thanks for the contribution, I will take it into account for the next
Discord (Crisfer#2075).
Post automatically merged:

I also only see one human remains, I would suggest to pakc some of the trees much closer together rather than trying to fill space with trees.
Thanks for your opinion :)
Discord (Crisfer#2075)

Shared the map bro! 👏
Thanks bro!.

It's just a sample :).
Discord (Crisfer#2075)

Yesterday we were taken by surprise, we hoped they would attack but not so fast. We took Our weapons and We defended The Bastion as expected.

Although I am afraid there is another Sopresa and not at all Pleasant, according to our Explorers All their Tribes did not reach more than 20,000 Men. What we saw yesterday was more than double that amount and more in the distance were more noticeable.

Lord I ask you to Send all the Troops Available For the Defense of the Bastion, if it Falls, The Peoples will also!.

Bastion Muralla.gif

This looks really good.

I apologize for doubting you at first Crisfer. 😐
There have been soooo many new signups lately, and I expect 80% of them to disappear like they were never here at all.
But the posters above are correct:
You should keep posting your map showoffs in a single thread. (do not keep making new threads for the same topic.)
Você deve continuar postando suas exibições de mapas em um único tópico. (não continue fazendo novos tópicos para o mesmo tópico.)

~edit~ looks like they were merged in precisely the manner I said would be a shame.

Last edited:
This looks really good.

I apologize for doubting you at first Crisfer. 😐
There have been soooo many new signups lately, and I expect 80% of them to disappear like they were never here at all.
But the posters above are correct:
You should keep posting your map showoffs in a single thread. (do not keep making new threads for the same topic.)
Você deve continuar postando suas exibições de mapas em um único tópico. (não continue fazendo novos tópicos para o mesmo tópico.)

~edit~ looks like they were merged in precisely the manner I said would be a shame.
Thank you all for your contributions.

They would help me a lot if they recommended me with their acquaintances :).
Any work on Maps here I am !.

Letter to King II.

We resisted for months but they were able to cross our defenses in the bastion. We fled the fort, I'm afraid we no longer have a way to defend ourselves, we can only take refuge, one of the safest places is the underwater jails on the "Dragon's Breath" Island. Those islands were abandoned after the volcano erupted there.

Due to the sudden catastrophe, the prisoners in those jails could not be evicted.

To our surprise when we arrived at the island there are still some surviving inhabitants of that event,
living in aberrant conditions, receiving sunlight and food shortages.

When asked why they didn't go down to underwater jails , where the Heat is left behind. So they decided to tell us some stories:

- After the eruption of the volcano, a large part of the population died, some took their boats to try to reach the mainland, but unfortunately there were only a few and they were unable to evacuate all the people.

- After a few weeks when the food runs out, people in their desperation for hunger began to do terrifying things that they would rather not count.

Some remembered about the underwater jails and thought to lower their 50 meters through some ducts that they discovered after removing some debris,
Obviously, they thought that all those people were dead after spending Months without receiving any help.

- After days, breaking down the barriers that prevented entry. They were attacked by strange creatures and massacred them.

- Days later, my son was fishing near the coasts and was devoured by one of those creatures. so we decided to seal the entrance and only fish when it is day.

Scary stories, actually, but they may be tales from the locals, so, find out ourselves.

The facilities are in a state of degradation due to their abandonment. Thermal heating does not work, even so, nothing that cannot be repaired.

Something that caught my attention was that there were no remains of the people who were in that place, neither bodies nor bones, nothing! I could notice some pretty strange structures in the background that didn't exist before ...

Carcel SubmarinaOscura.gif

Last edited:
Your pics are very cool.
I wish I was as creative as you.
Keep working hard. Hard work provides great rewards.
Thank you very much, I am inspired that you like my work.

I have never wanted to make a Western gunslinger OT server until now.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it: D

Fkng AWESOME! Congrats! 🍻
Thank You Bro! :D

Back