• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Critical hit not 100% >.<

Serp

/* No comment */
Reaction score
Hi, i changed my
criticalHitChance =
in config.lua to 100000
Im trying to make melee weapons [axe, club ect..] to 100% hit critical damage so the damage wouldn't be too random, but even tho i set it to "1000000" they still hit 50's and 70's occashionally. am i doing something wrong >.<?

There is a line in the source that you can edit to make it, well pretty much the number you want.
Code:
(random_range(1, 100) <= g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::CRITICAL_HIT_CHANCE))

Change the "random_range(1, 100)" to "random_range(100, 100)" will make it very powerful hits, 100% of the time (if it hits, that is, there is another property that determines that). However, you would have to do this for every weapon. This is located in the weapons.cpp. Other than that, there is no way to adjust it.

Back