• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Critical Issue: Inconsistent Damage Problem on TFS - Need Urgent Help! tfs 1.4.2

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why this TFS (The Forgotten Server) is reducing damage significantly? For example, a wand that deals around 7-8k damage to monsters and creatures is correct, but when I test and attack players, there's a significant difference in damage. It's dealing around 2500-3k damage... I don't have any items equipped; I'm completely naked... What happened? Can someone help me fix this? I want the damage to be the same for both monsters and players. What can I do? Changes in Lua or C++?"

Solution

thx!!
btw that is how rl tibia works, players get half the damage of monsters
I didn't know this because I'm older and I only play with the Xidaozu engine, so I'm used to it. It was exhausting minor, with a lot of damage and other implementations he had. I abandoned the Evolutions 7.92 base and migrated to 1.4.2. I tried to make TFS 1.42 identical to Evolutions. Thank you very much!

Back