• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cry cry cry

Szady

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
21:06 Feri Da Nuker [309]: jeden lur a obiecuje Ci ze vt nie masz ;]

'one lure and you wont have ventrilo server'

u cried about pings on lunarforce and now you act like a kids cause u cant bot wz3? :D I wait for one ping from ur side.

fucking kids, rly.

pathetic but what to expect from that wannabe guild.

You guys should fight instead of Pinging/Luring....

You guys should fight instead of Pinging/Luring....

Calar my brother, When will you learn? The new bread of SHIT on OTs nowadays can only Ping2Win like Veziv and those tards.

I promise you, you will never get a pingless fight unless you war vs respectable leaders such as @wille bror @straatuga, Skeon, Killian. I don't know why you waste your time here, Why do you think the good people quit these OTs? (Lunar/Shadow)

>Kids Lose / start to lose
>FAST PING HIM! WE CANNOT LOSE PIXEL FIGHT!

Gz life.

I hope there will be a battle tomorrow, today we had no gather and came with max 23 ppls, i hope the leaders of shock will give it a try tomorrow, when we hoefully got fair amount of players.

I hope there will be a battle tomorrow, today we had no gather and came with max 23 ppls, i hope the leaders of shock will give it a try tomorrow, when we hoefully got fair amount of players.

Actually, you had 28 ppl before a battle started because I specially checked it.

online 28 and in ob only 24 people and omel have lags ,drako must logaut hehe and in ob have so much players :( shock today loss meyby next wm good ob :) and liders must kick people lapa he invite all people retard and all no have pvp and no listen liders xD lapa is noob :)

online 28 and in ob only 24 people and omel have lags ,drako must logaut hehe and in ob have so much players :( shock today loss meyby next wm good ob :) and liders must kick people lapa he invite all people retard and all no have pvp and no listen liders xD lapa is noob :)

ye, but it's your problem XD

ziomeczek napisal dla beki a ty myslisz ze na serio ladnie ladnie

2 days ago we were botting wz3 and SUDDENLY our ventrilo wenf off and sacres wrote to us sth like 'now you wont bot anymore cause we came back' :) so stfu cause it wasnt joke, u know it. u won 80% of ur warmodes on shadowcores because opponnents were scared that they will get ping if they will win, its so sad.

hope that you will learn sth in the future and maybe u will fight fair :)

2 days ago we were botting wz3 and SUDDENLY our ventrilo wenf off and sacres wrote to us sth like 'now you wont bot anymore cause we came back' :) so stfu cause it wasnt joke, u know it. u won 80% of ur warmodes on shadowcores because opponnents were scared that they will get ping if they will win, its so sad.

/\ Something new, I love how you come up with new excuses. I LOVE IT!!

I play with veziv on lunar like 2 month and he didn't ping any noob from enemy in battle :)
calar ping always vt and him when he lose :)

Ye good joke u idiot /\.... Last time I had Stresser/Booter was back before summer holidays, u idiot.

Ye good joke u idiot /\.... Last time I had Stresser/Booter was back before summer holidays, u idiot.

if someone write 'Calar pings' it means that someone from your team, not you :) dont lie Calar that ur team didnt ping someone last time. you started this war using Gym and now kids like Sacres etc bought stressers and they think that they are pro.

now this team without you is mix of 'all pro players' and they will use pings if they will lose more, Im sure. with you I just could 'try' to talk about 'conditions' during war mode but with Kayto or someone else now its not possible.

szady you are retard .calar never win any wm withc ping !! shadow 4 ever dominando by Calar and old Players Wipe Again !! and sacres never invited to calar team lol? meyby now trade team reload by omel and drako !! and no say calar win wm by ping you are retard !!!!

if someone write 'Calar pings' it means that someone from your team, not you :) dont lie Calar that ur team didnt ping someone last time. you started this war using Gym and now kids like Sacres etc bought stressers and they think that they are pro.
Ahh, dude u should say anything right now why? since u don't have Valid info bro "Sacres"? this noob never played with me

Ahh, dude u should say anything right now why? since u don't have Valid info bro "Sacres"? this noob never played with me

Hey Calar read one more time: I didnt write that he played with you :p I said that Gym started ping-war and after that KIDS LIKE SACRES bought stressers and now every team has someone who can ping opponnents.

Sacres plays now with ur friends - not with you, I know it.

SACRESOVSKY - a Member of the Shock

calar shit, calar joke, calar joker ,calar gordo, jebac calara matke !

calar is worst commander on all ots
24h on forum !
but
no1 respect you
so
serioulsly shut the fuck up

Hey Calar read one more time: I didnt write that he played with you :p I said that Gym started ping-war and after that KIDS LIKE SACRES bought stressers and now every team has someone who can ping opponnents.

Sacres plays now with ur friends - not with you, I know it.

SACRESOVSKY - a Member of the Shock

You know shit, u want me to tell how this pinging shit started? ok I will take 2-3 minutes to tell u this..

So, the first guy that started to ping on shadowcores was "Xeskay" from Vezvi's team, they got "Ogarynas" ip and told him if he wont pay or some shit like that he'll get pinged, they were pinging him for like 1 week or so, I got fucking annoyed since it was stupid. So guess what? I did the same I asked few people if they could fix me shit stresser and guess what? I had it after 5 minutes, so I asked them will you stop pinging ogaryna? the answer was "No if he pays xxx we'll stop" So I started to do the same shit my target was "Queero" after some time this pinging shit started to become bigger Gym and I bought some stresser's. Drako got pinged twice during action.... Veziv got pinged 3 times during action I think (that was in def also) Now people say that Me and Gym are still pinging people "kinda funny" since like I've said I haven't seen a Stresser/Booter since 4 moths or so... The only guy in our team that could make ur vent go offline is Gym, but I was speaking with him several times, and he said that he wont ping anyone's vent. END of My Story..

Sir ahh, I know that ur mother doesn't love you, I feel sorry for buy, but I hope that u get a cancer... Your mum is bending over for 24h..

Back
Top Bottom