• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS:GO - Betting

eLevate lost to Virtus.pro, and NaVi is on a good Roll atm, which means NaVi are gonna beat them to. My guess is 2:0 for NaVi.

1st Map: 16-9
2nd: 16-6
VP is a better team than both NaVi and Elevate, elevate however put up a good score on both maps vs VP and Navi just lost to TSM, it's gonna be very tough for Elevate to win but i think theres a slight chance for an upset. My guess would be Na'vi aswell but eh.

VP is a better team than both NaVi and Elevate, elevate however put up a good score on both maps vs VP and Navi just lost to TSM, it's gonna be very tough for Elevate to win but i think theres a slight chance for an upset. My guess would be Na'vi aswell but eh.

VP is a better team, yes... But NaVi has been really strong lately, and so has TSM.

VP is a better team, yes... But NaVi has been really strong lately, and so has TSM.
I agree, i just won 170 on TSM and got this cz which is very ugly so eh. Wouldn't hurt at all to loose this one just doing it for the thrills ;p

Zz was hoping they'd perform better than that.. ohwell.

Tomorrows bet:
1d2db6be95bca0b581ba8dea19b5c626.png

Let's hope GT and F0rest performs.

Last time im betting on nip now, they're playing like a tier 3 team, no idea what they're doing tbfh lol.
Ohwell, won 90 on the match before lmm vs liquid match so atleast i got some back, but a tough loss.

Pretty Unknown teams, so I just bet on the "underdog". Other than this match, I'd say Titan might be able to take Virtus.pro.
UqPvKinqC.png

I told my friend to go all in on Flipsid3 on this match, he wouldve had about 1500 value. He didn't, now he regrets not listening :D
Sick mate :p Well im kinda back at csgo and betting but im not rly into this whole thing anymore so could ya share sour bets with us again? Would really appreciate it :) Also what research sites are there other than hltv, reddit and csgl?

I'm not really betting anymore. I sold all my skins on Steam and kept 1 AK and 1 M4a1-s :p

Back