• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS:GO - Betting

2ec15a1c964fbfd295250594eb7aabd0.png

Ez skins today. Also have this bet up:

4842ee1af7535a2060f9968887e7b6ed.png

They won first map so far

Edit:

b0211779f6789c0e56b9714c177296a3.png

LoG winnings, from $50 to $850 in 2 days.

Last edited:
676e2809abd2cc78b0cf9d10b5f928e3.png

Placed a bet on fsid3 aswell which they seem to be winning so far, LoG won first map so it's looking good.

Anyway ESL ESEA Pro League is so nice event in colonge, there's no huge delays, great matches, amazing interviews and no thoorin dumbass shields :)

Last bet for today

ecbd7eb8a44ee8ae14002fb4b409a4e3.png

Mortality has crazy aimers and firepower overall, NME is more experienced and better teamplayers. We'll see how this goes. In Mortality i believe =D

Only reason to bet on Cloud9 nowdays, is because they have Skadoodle. Without Skadoodle, they are shit. Nice win tho

Who wins

- Volgare or Flipside? :<

EDIT: FlipSide, won.

Last edited:
How does it work? :)
  • Find a jackpot site without too many online players, say around 120
  • Ensure the jackpot site's average per user bet looks around 1/8, 1/10 or w/e of what your snipe is going to be
  • Drop in some crap to start up the clock
  • At the half-way timer mark (if the site has one), bait with another, bigger chunk of items
  • In the last 30 seconds, drop in your proper snipe bet
  • Don't snipe every round, watch to see if other, bigger snipers are coming in snipe you with other big drops
On CSGOBestPot, I'll typically drop in $15, then $50 at the 1:00 mark. Typically I'll see maybe $80 worth of items there-following.
I then drop in ~$500 worth of knives at 30 seconds. This is when you might see another $150 odd rush-bets.
Assuming an initial pot of ~$25, you'd be sitting at around a 70% chance to win.

Being chance-based, naturally you're betting more to have a higher chance to win - so none of this really matters. You may as well be going in at 1% of the total pot for a stack of games and win more for less per round outlay - it doesn't really matter.
But somehow I seem to be consistently be going up in bank value, likely just luck. Your mileage will vary.

Back