• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
2aj2mgy.png

Copied of rook map Neon.

21:36 Mick the Hardened [7]: ive seen a double-headed penis before, it was really cool

Code:
__asm
        {
            push eventId
            mov ecx, esi
	mov eax, Consts::ptrOnClickVipMenu
            call eax
        }
        return;

Add the code tags, duh!
Asm ftw

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="60139" script="ScatterbrainedSorcerer/MysticFlame.lua"/>
<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" uniqueid="60139" script="ScatterbrainedSorcerer/MysticFlame.lua"/>
<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="60140" script="ScatterbrainedSorcerer/MysticFlame.lua"/>
<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" uniqueid="60140" script="ScatterbrainedSorcerer/MysticFlame.lua"/>

PHP:
			if($group_id_of_acc_logged >= $config['site']['access_admin_panel'])
						echo '<li><a href="index.php?subtopic=shopadmin&action=view"><B><font color="red">Shop Admin</font></B></a></li>'; 
			echo '</ul>';

Roses are red, violets are funky; I think of you while I'm spanking my monkey.
Don't ask.

ROFFFFLLLLLLLLLL

@ontopic
Code:
memcpy((void *)((unsigned long)CodeCave + 13), &aLoadLibrary, 4);
	memcpy((void *)((unsigned long)CodeCave + 22), &scOldBytes, 4);
	memcpy((void *)((unsigned long)CodeCave + 32), &aMemCpy, 4);

more code ftw

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Roses are red, violets are funky; I think of you while I'm spanking my monkey.

lol i copyed what that kid said thats hilarous

If you go into teleport 1, you are team 1
If you go into teleport 2, you are team 2
and if you leave the teleport in-game, you are back to normal.

Also every team got an uniform, and neither team members attack eachother.

lol

Last thing I pasted: :)
PHP:
if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= cfg.level then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back