• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Current DDoS Attacks

g3h1kmz.png

is google down yet?

fucking troll hahaa

DDoS is not fucking fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50$ for secret ddos technique guis look page 6 is real

- - - Updated - - -

y i know, it's getting late.

thats a basic Ddos, is like using Loic... honstly the only way to stop them is contacting the police and to the guy who si rsponsiblee, sue him and make him pay such an amount of money that noone will ever Ddos again.
Honestly, tibia lost, a lot of players which is equal to premium buyers, and thats money, if cipsoft get the police to get this guy, they can sue him, and probably the guy could end up paying cipsoft for the rest of his life...

vEudzRF.png

TL;DR

Powerful DDoS attacks on American servers, the servers will be offline indefinitely.
CipSoft is cooperating with anti-DDoS group, Prolexic, to fight against these attacks.

vEudzRF.png

TL;DR

Powerful DDoS attacks on American servers, they will be offline indefinitely.
CipSoft is cooperating with anti-DDoS group, Prolexic to fight against these attacks.

DDoS protection, yay cipsoft. lols

weeeelll im bored

and btw why would u even want to take such a huge risk, DDoSing a company like Cipsoft? Am I missing something?

I heard Brutinho did get arrested, just another guy is DDoSing now.
I could be totally wrong, I don't keep track of this stuff.

Is this new company they're changing, is it good? or are we going to have huge kicks etc. again?

Is this new company they're changing, is it good? or are we going to have huge kicks etc. again?

It's an expensive, high-caliber, anti-DDoS company that has only and ONLY 1 job: prevent DDoS attacks.
CipSoft just signed the contract to work with them today, so once it's in effect, no more DDoS attacks.

The funniest part...they really can't mitigate a DDoS attack although they have a daily player basis of around 30.000 online players. Not that much traffic to begin with.

The second part? Riot Games (for example) can actually keep their services lagfree while, technically, they are getting "DDoSed" by their own players. Imagine...7.000.000 players online daily and there's not a single 0,5 second freeze. Riot Games' traffic is thousands of gigabytes bigger than CipSoft's and you get no single freeze. CipSoft can fuck off with their lame ass excuses.

if you aren't successfully DDOSing then it isn't DDOSing...

That's called pinging.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is almost no way of possibly knowing who is DDOSing.

I got kicked earlier so I'd say yes.

Back