• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Current monster location data

Ashwalker

Reaction score
Where I can get information of all monsters' locations? As recent data as possible is needed.

I don't believe that's a thing.
Best you can do is a Game.getSpectators call that covers the entire map but I can't recommend that. xD

The spawn information is hardcoded values in the spawns.xml file in world... They don't update and you can't pull realtime info from that

What is most recent (regarding rl Tibia) repository with taht data? Im bit confused about TFS and other ots server ssytems out there.

I'm a little lost on what it is you're asking at this point. the spawn file in world contains all the position data of any monsters on your map. If you want a real map version, just find a real map distribution and look at that spawn file. If you're looking for a clean, compiled list of the spawn positions of every monster in real tibia, you're SOL, cause I can almost guarantee nobody has bothered to do that since it's completely obscure information

I've said that spawns.xml that you recomended to look at does not exist.
There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from incomplete information.
I don't know what your spawn file is going to be called, because different servers have different names for them, with the exception that they include the word spawn or spawns.

@RazorBlade sorry I've read "world" instead of "word".

@Summ you tell that it's innacurate - how you get data for that file in the first place? Manually surveying rl?
The data is created by the map editor. Typically RME. The map data is typically created by a map tracker when it comes to real tibia maps. So yes, a player must walk through the game with the tracker running and it builds a map out of the images it takes. It still isn't accurate because often the monsters are not in the right places since they tend to walk. Or they might be dead. Many monsters are manually placed within the map editor by the person tracking the map, so unless they know exactly where the monster's spawn location is, it will likely be off by a bit.

Back