• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Current situation at the server.

Cash is not hard to get, no matter what voc you are. It's quite easy to get a kk on this server, so the RT blessing system is the bless solution.

Cash is not hard to get, no matter what voc you are. It's quite easy to get a kk on this server, so the RT blessing system is the bless solution.

I know a lot of people who only have like 100k.

But my point is that if there's a war between 2 guilds and you're on one of these guilds. You go to a battle. Let's say you die twice and lose 200k in cash since you would have to buy a new aol twice. So you lose 200k in cash and you want to earn it back so you go hunt something, but after 5 minutes of hunting you get snuck/sneaked.

I hope you got my point. There is a way of playing more than one character, but not everyone's as keen on doing that than someone else might.

It won't be the solution in my eyes. That's all I'm saying. We could have an endless discussion but that'd be futile, so let's agree to disagree.

The situation on this server is that its very boring right now, implemeting blesses will surely help

I agree! Hope the GM's do something about it now, and dont ignore it.

GM's should post a poll on the forum and let people vote!

Whats up with this this FUCKING ignorance hosters? Like half the server has signed this thread and ur not doing SHIT! You're not even responding, I'm glad I didn't put more effort to this OT than I did. What a pointless fucking game this is, really, and whats up with the negative replies in this thread? Fucking PVE'ers go play secura or whatever aint it embarrassing that you're even registered on an OT site. Cassius ur example is rediciulous, maybe you want infinite money?

Whats up with this this FUCKING ignorance hosters? Like half the server has signed this thread and ur not doing SHIT! You're not even responding, I'm glad I didn't put more effort to this OT than I did. What a pointless fucking game this is, really, and whats up with the negative replies in this thread? Fucking PVE'ers go play secura or whatever aint it embarrassing that you're even registered on an OT site. Cassius ur example is rediciulous, maybe you want infinite money?

Signed again! :)

whats up with this this fucking ignorance hosters? Like half the server has signed this thread and ur not doing shit! You're not even responding, i'm glad i didn't put more effort to this ot than i did. What a pointless fucking game this is, really, and whats up with the negative replies in this thread? Fucking pve'ers go play secura or whatever aint it embarrassing that you're even registered on an ot site. Cassius ur example is rediciulous, maybe you want infinite money?

släpp loss allt åström!

You misunderstood my post you retard. Learn some English before you start posting idiot. My post was about the exact opposite, to make the deaths cost more... Can't believe there are so many stupid people like you, it's ridiculous*.

The issue with side-stepping is our top priority right now, I have made some changes to code related to it which will be applied after the next server save. Please post some feedback how it works when you have tried it after the server save.

Agreed with paralyze and war system, but mana regain seems to be okay considering its not like your gaining 200 per second and you dont want everything to be exactly like real tibia or what would be the point of playing an OT.

The issue with side-stepping is our top priority right now, I have made some changes to code related to it which will be applied after the next server save. Please post some feedback how it works when you have tried it after the server save.

Its ok for me

Its still way to fast!

Back
Top Bottom