• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cursed experience

What is u view in my new idea?

• Awesome

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • great Idea

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes i agree with low rate and making exp with questline its actually great way to balance, there is one server with really low rate so basically you cant exp even with bot because it takes to much time so they made exp gain from story line and quests. To me its perfect way to balance shit, because everyone can be equal
i was considering making hardcore tibia type where player has to put extreme amounts of time even thinking of 7.4 exp x0.5

i was considering making hardcore tibia type where player has to put extreme amounts of time even thinking of 7.4 exp x0.5
I mean making really really hard exp stages is great but if you are not giving opportunities to get exp in different ways you might just kill your server no one like to grind in low rate server but if server is low rated but you making people to explore, lets say to do "server sagas" "quest" "ani" "exploration points" and rewarding people with exp its actually good way of balancing your server and making it more interesting to people.

I mean making really really hard exp stages is great but if you are not giving opportunities to get exp in different ways you might just kill your server no one like to grind in low rate server but if server is low rated but you making people to explore, lets say to do "server sagas" "quest" "ani" "exploration points" and rewarding people with exp its actually good way of balancing your server and making it more interesting to people.
Iam going to make bosses team hunt for example bosses is from levels 300/400/500 etc u need 3 players to kill it every player will gain 2-5 levels depend on the boss strength . Secondly there will be team hunt monster this monster give much exp but need 2 or 3 players to kill it at least because he is healing so fast.
There good exp from killing people.

Iam going to make bosses team hunt for example bosses is from levels 300/400/500 etc u need 3 players to kill it every player will gain 2-5 levels depend on the boss strength . Secondly there will be team hunt monster this monster give much exp but need 2 or 3 players to kill it at least because he is healing so fast.
There good exp from killing people.
Why are you making everything based on team what if half of your sever is solo players? You can imagine how people will fight for those bosses if its unlimited.

Why are you making everything based on team what if half of your sever is solo players? You can imagine how people will fight for those bosses if its unlimited.
Solo players get broing so fast... + There will be help full items for them if they love tasks .

TLDR - Only make content that you yourself find fun.
If you are having fun, other like-minded people will have fun as well.

If you are working solo, only your opinion matters.
If you are working in a team, larger consensus's opinion matters.

You can make a seasoned ot. Every 2 months reset and top levels get reward that they will keep after reset.

Is not as weird as u may think. 90% of the ots u see here reset because they are crash gabbers.

You can make a seasoned ot. Every 2 months reset and top levels get reward that they will keep after reset.

Is not as weird as u may think. 90% of the ots u see here reset because they are crash gabbers.
I don't love resets ots so i need make low stages server we a system try to make it forever wanna my server stay for years not some months or 1 year and rester

Back