• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cursed experience

What is u view in my new idea?

• Awesome

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • great Idea

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm trying hard to make a fair & balanced server :-
So i'm thinking in a new idea{system} ,I need from U to try hard with me and try to understand what I write carefully because my english is sucks..
What is my idea?
My idea is make the priority for the most online people in my server :
How ?
I will make Weekly Coefficients Of the experience Explain more?
there will be a limit for leveling experience from monster example level 500
After level 500 u can't pass 1 level more from the monster but u still need to hunt in monster >?!
note:there anti bot from level 350 will start .
if i don't get exp from monster why i still need to farm some??
because this the idea there will be a ball of cursed experience {Extra }
after level 500 every 1 exp u will take from any monster in the server will store in a ball or somewhere in the server u can use this extra experience only with that ball which u will get from a quest or a mission
this ball if it has like 1 million experience unit and u lose 1 level for example u are now 499 and u press it it will give u the required experience that back you to level 500
it won't give u experience more than level 500
note: Only the people who got 500 and back in levels who can use it not anyone in this server
There will be every friday coefficients experiences like 10 millions = 10 levels for example u should store in the ball 10 million of exp to pay them to the npc of the cofficients Before you got jail with reason that u retard to pay and we will take in this case the experience from you level or double extra experience such as 20million exp extra or 10 million from u level.
So the people who didn't play the server contineous they will lose them experiences gradually but if u play even 1 hour a day u can collect 10 million exp easily ..

To me it doesnt sound like balance, it just makes harder to level up after 500

To me it doesnt sound like balance, it just makes harder to level up after 500
Maybe it's will make the exp hard but there will be bosses that will give levels after 500 but need teams this bosses removable from cursed
How it fair?
That the active player and pvp who will be the top not the botter people or the people that just keep hunting allday

Maybe it's will make the exp hard but there will be bosses that will give levels after 500 but need teams this bosses removable from cursed
How it fair?
That the active player and pvp who will be the top not the botter people or the people that just keep hunting allday
Even more unfair it means that solo players will not be able to gain more then 500 level, honestly in my opinion i dont see any problems with being higher level it doesnt effect that much in pvp if spell dmg formula is not based on level, even if its based on level just balance 30% level 70magic level or skills, but maybe because i never played on medieval age servers, i played only on dragon ball and naruto servers so i never saw level as a balance, balance is melee,spell damage and health, and you should know that being higher level in pvp you will be first that dies because people always first focusing strongest players, so i dont know, to me level is not that type of stuff that should be looked.

Even more unfair it means that solo players will not be able to gain more then 500 level, honestly in my opinion i dont see any problems with being higher level it doesnt effect that much in pvp if spell dmg formula is not based on level, even if its based on level just balance 30% level 70magic level or skills, but maybe because i never played on medieval age servers, i played only on dragon ball and naruto servers so i never saw level as a balance, balance is melee,spell damage and health, and you should know that being higher level in pvp you will be first that dies because people always first focusing strongest players, so i dont know, to me level is not that type of stuff that should be looked.
U don't understand my idea sure that skills dmg and spells are balanced but i need to make a new thing make the prioity for the online my view that the people who doesn't play my server will lose them levels and the online people who will get the top that my goal

Forcing player to play every day is a bad idea. People have real lives.

If your server has it's charm, people will play it. If it's boring, they won't.

"note:there anti bot from level 350 will start . "
If I understood correctly, are you really talking about leveling being unbalanced while allowing botting until 350? Aren't you creating the problem yourself? o_O

Get proper exp stages, balance experience for level, monster difficulty, adjust experience rewards from killing monsters & completing quests.

J.

Forcing player to play every day is a bad idea. People have real lives.

If your server has it's charm, people will play it. If it's boring, they won't.

"note:there anti bot from level 350 will start . "
If I understood correctly, are you really talking about leveling being unbalanced while allowing botting until 350? Aren't you creating the problem yourself? o_O

Get proper exp stages, balance experience for level, monster difficulty, adjust experience rewards from killing monsters & completing quests.

J.
ik that people have the real live so i let the bot till level 350 that first second after level 500 the 10 million exp is not so hard or difficult because there will be monsters thats gives much exp i will make it that ineed you to open just one hour in the server every day or 3 hours in one day . i am planning for it carefully and your notes help me . thanks :D

Removing people progress by not being playing seems bad at most. Trying to keep people grinding just to keep the progress they already conquered doesn't sound good game design to me.

You have a game about grinding levels and came up with the idea of a level cap to reach balance, that's fucked up.

Last edited:
Maybe monthly will be best and fair i think if he doesn't get 10 million exp in amonth then he didn't play so he will be kick out thanks for your notes guys

I got 8 classes in my project and im pretty old stager in "REAL" RPG(D&D, Neuroshima, and ofc PC version like, Baldur, Icewind, Planescape) And i can tell you one thing...
This new "RPG ERA" with this gay trend for "balance PVP and everything" ruin RPG games... Why? Cuz of kids, when they encounter difficulties, resign...
They crying on forum and sending tickets "THIS GAME SUX! I DIE ON EVERY MONSTER!~" "WHAT A SUX AND UNBLANACED GAME! FFS I PLAY CLERIC AND DIE IN ONE HIT WITH ASSASSIN BACKSTAB! GAME FOR IDIOTS!"
Then developers makes 20 classes in game by "copy and paste", change looktype, other stuff and voila~!

Thats how to kill RPG, kids probably dont know what RPG mean "ROLE PLAYING GAME"... ROLE! ROLE! FK ROLE!

You idea dont make any balance, just change leveling mode. If i good understand, this will be something like exp capsule, collect exp and you can use it when you want? Something like leveling in Battle of Immortals, you get experience, but you decide for what you wanna spend it, leveling, pet exp or other stuff...

Anyway, all "new and different" stuff in your project makes you project original and for me its big +

You all are wrong he wants the level cap to be 500 and if you want you can gain exp but this will be temporary experience that will fade by X amount over X time and player will lose his 500 lvl if he is not active. there will be rebalancers where capsules of X amount are stored into permanent points giving you shit like MANA HP mlvl skill or similar status

You all are wrong he wants the level cap to be 500 and if you want you can gain exp but this will be temporary experience that will fade by X amount over X time and player will lose his 500 lvl if he is not active. there will be rebalancers where capsules of X amount are stored into permanent points giving you shit like MANA HP mlvl skill or similar status
So it makes bad reputation for your server, basically hes saying to play on his server non stop without brakes, so just imagine you are an OG player and you want to take a brake for like one week because you are kinda bored and you have shit to do IRL so because you are taking a brake you will lose lvl if you are 500? Second idea "there will be rebalancers where capsules of X amount are stored into permanent points giving you shit like MANA HP mlvl skill or similar status" we all know there is a lot of servers with this system basically it ruins server balance if you played in server with similar system you will understand.

So it makes bad reputation for your server, basically hes saying to play on his server non stop without brakes, so just imagine you are an OG player and you want to take a brake for like one week because you are kinda bored and you have shit to do IRL so because you are taking a brake you will lose lvl if you are 500? Second idea "there will be rebalancers where capsules of X amount are stored into permanent points giving you shit like MANA HP mlvl skill or similar status" we all know there is a lot of servers with this system basically it ruins server balance if you played in server with similar system you will understand.
i only tried explaining in more detail as he failed but it looks like stupid system. better off just make xprate x1 and go very slow with monsters and events and stabilize event every 25lvls or so if he wants very custom and rewarding stuff for reaching far.

i only tried explaining in more detail as he failed but it looks like stupid system. better off just make xprate x1 and go very slow with monsters and events and stabilize event every 25lvls or so if he wants very custom and rewarding stuff for reaching far.
Thanks for u notes but don't worry none can make abuse or bug with it because i'm one of the people who are big bug abuser .
Second:x1 exp they botting in many ots and pass 700 and its sucks make people broing from leveling up ... Thanks all and i appericated it

then get them something to do so they dont bot. questline
Yes i agree with low rate and making exp with questline its actually great way to balance, there is one server with really low rate so basically you cant exp even with bot because it takes to much time so they made exp gain from story line and quests. To me its perfect way to balance shit, because everyone can be equal

Back