• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom 7.4

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
First.
Let me say that I didn't map before.
I chose the 7.4 version because I started to play Real Tibia on 2004 and I love the old RPG feeling of that version, PVP was only about skills, and someone with more than 100 levels was a hero.
And finally, I love the old sprites.

One of the scariest things I remember was my first encounter with a Giant Spider. One thing I want in my custom server is some of the old sprites and my first screen (yet not my map, I used RL Rookgaard to test sprites) is to show that is possible to get those old sprites on a 7.4 client. My plan is to open source the client in the future.
KqbuVmI.png

Soon I will post the first teaser of my custom server (name not decided yet)

I'm working on the main city. The temple is almost finished:
eNwVEsZ.png

And some ingame screens:
dxfLhFp.png

iymaTME.png

e526ImA.png

I hope you like it.

I'm working on the main city. The temple is almost finished:
eNwVEsZ.png

And some ingame screens:
dxfLhFp.png

iymaTME.png

e526ImA.png

I hope you like it.

The temple is a great start! Some things you might consider to add is more coal basins, hangable torches. Hmm, oh geez I don't know. I actually never added a temple on Melody - I went with a castle instead :3

The temple is a great start! Some things you might consider to add is more coal basins, hangable torches. Hmm, oh geez I don't know. I actually never added a temple on Melody - I went with a castle instead :3
Thanks for feedback. Actually it has 4 coal basins on ground floor, and 4 on top floor. In floor 6 there are torches, because it's a balcony floor.

Thanks for feedback. Actually it has 4 coal basins on ground floor, and 4 on top floor. In floor 6 there are torches, because it's a balcony floor.

Also at the outside of the balcony - add a stone or wooden archway instead of just a crack in the wall :) I'd go with stone archway!

A world of adventure is awaiting out there...
I6OCOBf.png

My first boat ever...

Back