• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client [8.6 - 10.XX]

Your suppose to select the hex side and place the 00 in not the text side, the text side you can place ip or dns address in, unless you know the hex equivalent to the text.

Make sure when you save the edited client that you have the hex side selected otherwise you won't be able to launch the application

Thank you all working nice job.

Last edited:
How would i go about changing the wallpaper and some of the buttons? (example, About Text, official website url.)

How would i go about changing the wallpaper and some of the buttons? (example, About Text, official website url.)
bro if i want change login04.com this for my ip like if i want make the ip of my client Georl.noip.org what i do

Edit:

I got the connection working perfectly fine, however, cannot edit the taskbar name to my server name without the .exe file going all weird. Any work arounds?

edited twice:
How do I get MC to work naturally?

Last edited:
Very simple to make client logging into your own ip adress w/o having 17 or 19 letters ip with program HEX editor.
Also you can switch code into client to make it a multi client.

I made tutorial in polish language but i think you can see how to make MC just by watching this.

Last edited:
P.S. if you want to keep people from loosing hotkeys make sure you do this:

find tibia.cfg

change to:

tibia1.cfg

or something

You don't have to use domain with 17 or 19 letters, you can use "TAB" on your keyboard and make 00 string. But when something going wrong use this tutorial.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the way to fix this in notepad++ for tibia8.54 :)

oh my fkin god ! kkkk perfect!

is it possible to configure multi client on notepad too?

Very simple to make client logging into your own ip adress w/o having 17 or 19 letters ip with program HEX editor.
Also you can switch code into client to make it a multi client.

I made tutorial in polish language but i think you can see how to make MC just by watching this.

Thanks A LOT!

hello
I want to change my 10.77 client to conect without using tibialoader.
I want to connect to 127.0.0.1 (Its an Rl map client where i test, edit scripts)

So how can i do it?

Made an simple video tutorial for those who needs it:

Dont worry thread owner i gave creds to you and a link to this thread,

Back