• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [CUSTOM CLIENT][OPEN SOURCE][COMPILATION OWN SPR AND DAT] Unreal 2D Client All Versions

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Hello! I want to show you player a new custom with a lot of own isometric graphics and useages. All versions of this new, legal, opensource and good client will be hosted on My SourceForge profil:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unreal2dclient/

THE LATEST NEWS OF NEW ACTUALIZATIONS YOU FIND ON:
https://www.facebook.com/unreal2d/

The First Server Global Version Beta will be hosted on ultra fast machine (no lags). We are starting on half of February 2016!

We are share to you dear player a full custom beta first relation with Tibiando 2 Player (Edited Tibiando - The Unreal 2D Tibia Player Board with Music Engine

We have OEM versions, and Stub Installer AutoConnect Version. We are hope - you approval this thread and we are hope to support us with fastest grow up RPG Project.

The PDX Incorporated has published early version of this game client, earlier the project will started.

[C] 2012-2016 Google (Some Abandon Graphics) and UnixStyle297.

February Trailer for Unreal 2D Engine (Most Edited TFS 0.3.6pl1)

This is confusing did you make a custom client in unreal engine or you're referring to your TFS as unreal engine?

@up he is making a pokemon server based on glitch city..

maxresdefault.jpg

OMG! This is beta release, of course U2D OTS will be online soon (half of february 2016), for now I uploaded top unreal 2d client. Soon we change all terrible graphics, we change a lot of and now this project is better, and we are working for Gamma release for next 3 months. No mercy, if this client isnt useable for few people, 50+% otlanders are searching new graphics for them RPG ots, I think over 50% otlanders will be happy, I have shared this client. A lot of making won't comming out, and I and my team will promote this cleint and server to overworld tibia players.

Unreal 2D Engine I have written it's modified TFS 0.3.6pl1 (its only subtitle)

I understand it is funny, this ots has a lot of enemies over 2012-2013 because has a beauty climate and a lot of fame. because it is different tibia.

Regards, our NarutoShitKiller.

This is the most confusing series of posts ever.

First off, why is it called Unreal 2D Engine? Are you just unaware that the unreal engine is an extremely popular engine for 3D games?

Second is the way you talk in your posts, is so alien. Like I actually mean an alien from a planet that isn't Earth. It's beyond what a person would type out if English wasn't there first language. Also, you show you have perfect understanding of the English language, as you use actual proper punctuation, and there isn't a single misspelled word. Yet, I have no clue what you are trying to convey to me.

This is the most confusing series of posts ever.

First off, why is it called Unreal 2D Engine? Are you just unaware that the unreal engine is an extremely popular engine for 3D games?

Second is the way you talk in your posts, is so alien. Like I actually mean an alien from a planet that isn't Earth. It's beyond what a person would type out if English wasn't there first language. Also, you show you have perfect understanding of the English language, as you use actual proper punctuation, and there isn't a single misspelled word. Yet, I have no clue what you are trying to convey to me.

Unreal 2D Engine? It's TFS 0.3.6pl1 with a lot modified. It's Unreal 2D OTS Client & Server, but in polish translation better calls Server as "engine". I shared only client, because I will host this project, but .dat, .spr, .pic and Unreal TPB (Tibiando with intro) will be share to everyone.

Server is different part, and isn't matching for any UDK or UnrealEngine4, this is only still Tibia, but easier in Polish language let's to say: "Engine". Yes its true, it's not earth, and it's not 10 century p.n.e, the action of this game is year 2280~.
By the way I don't compare this to Unreal Engine 4, it's still Tibia, and a lot of graphics has changed, We still working for new update for now, but in server side, which It called "engine", but not OTS. It is still tfs 0.3.6pl1.

All in all we are checking last updates on this our engine before starting the MMORPG Unreal 2D OTS. The SourceForge has disabled my account, while I add new links to Download the client last update. Also as I said, the download mirrors may be changed anytime. Also I swear this client is free from viruses, and all components should be load correctly if you have a typical compatibility computer parameters.

So, I have a full WWW, now is disabled, but if I bought new hosting, I advertise this server on all Tibia forums. BTW. I have coppied a metric compatibility client use:

Compatibility Minimum Game Parameters:
-- Celeron, Pentium, Athlon, Duron 1,5 ghz
-- 768mb RAM
-- HDD 40gb
-- 32mb VGA
-- Windows XP Pro SP3 with All Updates and DLLs
-- 8 mb/s LAN
Compatibility Typical Game Parameters:
-- Celeron DualCore, Pentium DualCore, Athlon X2 2,0 ghz
-- 2048mb RAM
-- HDD 160gb SATA
-- 256mb VGA
-- Windows 7 Pro / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 [32bit] / Windows 10
-- 24 mb/s LAN

If you are using Linux, Unix, BSD, Fedora, you must run that program on Wine Linux Platform. We dont have compatible client for Linux, Unix, BSD, Fedora, MacOS or CentOS. Sorry ;/

If you are running our Client on Windows XP Pro SP3 you must have all DLLs correctly included to system and Install: C++ Redistributable 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and Net Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and NET Compact Framework 3.5 and you must have registered DIRECT X 9.0c to your VGA Card, otherwise you dont run this program or run with errors.

All Stub Installer Mirrors of this Game are checked on VIRUSTOTAL SCANNER and it has [VIRUSES FREE] Status.

Also all graphics used in this client are Open Source. It has legal image manipulation trademark status.

And so, First Release Global Beta Version off Unreal 2D Client (with autologging) - WE DON'T NEED IP CHANGER!

A starting advertisment of this OTS, will apear 7 days before start. Start is planned for 01.03.2016 y., but may it be extended for next two weeks, for reach new registered account.

NEW DOWNLOAD:

MIRROR 1: Unreal 2D OTS Beta Global Client rev. 1284 v. 2and3 - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

MIRROR 2: http://www.speedy*****malware.local...OTS-Beta-Global-Client-rev.-1284-v.-2and3.exe

MIRROR 3: Unreal 2D OTS Beta Global Client rev. 1284 v. 2and3.exe

Regards, ~UnixStyle297

Last edited by a moderator:
An unofficial next U2D Client Version: rev. 1314:
Unreal 2D OTS Beta Global Client rev. 1314 - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

This is unofficial U2D Client update, so I don't share it in all platforms. Update soon for version: 135or6x

Regards, -- unixstyle297

An official next release of U2D Client, enjoy.

Unreal 2D OT Client Beta 1.0 Global Stub Installer rev. 1357 - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

Lets get the latest download and with fastest speed from our base of U2D clients:
http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=download

http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=download

Lets to discover new sprites included in this beta 1.0 1438 rev. U2D FULL RPG PROJECT.

Remember, you can get it for free! Unreal Laxity Server 1748 BUILD, which expires in 31 December 2017. This version will developed for everyone and for free using shared, because next versions isnt beta 1.0 versions.

Unreal 2D OT Client Global Beta Rev. 1476 PL __ONLY_LOCALHOST__DEBUG_INFO __UNSTABLE - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

Lets to discover new sprites included in this beta 1.0 1476 rev. U2D FULL RPG PROJECT.

UNSTABLE! ONLY_LOCALHOST! DEBUG!

Changes: (in 1476 rev.)
-- Custom Mount System
-- Potions Stackable
-- Golden Desert

-- Depth Effect
-- 6 new looktypes
-- over 10 new items!

NEW POST DELIVERED TODAY!

Unreal 2D OT Client Global Beta Rev. 1494b PL LOCALHOST __ONLY_DEBUG _UNSTABLE - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

Lets to discover new sprites included in this beta 1.0 1494b rev. U2D FULL RPG PROJECT.

UNSTABLE! ONLY_LOCALHOST! DEBUG!

Changes: (in 1494b rev.)

-- AreaEffects & ShootEffects [below has shown on screen]
2l89cu1.png

DOWNLOAD THE UNSTABLE VERSION FOR BETA TESTING NOW FOR FREE! FREE FROM VIRUSES & TROJAN HORSES!
ONLY ONE PROJECT IN POLAND, CERTIFIED AND TESTED BY PLAYERS [OVER 500 ACCOUNTS REGISTERED!] [OVER 3 MONTHS SERVER IS ONLINE!]

Hello Otlanders!
After a long break I publish another unofficial version of rev . 1535 for beta testers :

ATTENTION!

Version only works on the engine version U2D rev . 1814 , and is only compatible with this version of the engine U2D.

DOWNLOAD:
Unreal 2D OT Client Global Beta Rev. 1535 PL LOCALHOST __ONLY_DEBUG _UNSTABLE - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

SCREENS:

25tyihg.png

2hnnqlg.png

5zm9mf.png

24dkh0x.png

1fz0uo.png

2i6pfo1.png

2aj7vr4.png

23qxph4.png

2dcfgxi.png

s24l4w.png

vep5bn.png

b97zhl.png

2e3qqgo.png

On the client side all changes to this version are more the topic section ADVERTISMENT , where we present the trailers and screenshots of what has changed on the server side also more another news too.

Sorry for my bad english, I used the google translate for help.

First Shared Client LOCALHOST to review at Download Unreal 2D Beta 2.0

Unreal 2D OT Client Global Beta 2.0 rev. 2022a PL LOCALHOST inwork - Download - 4shared - Walton Simons

Graphical Client Version to Review:

New server and new client features (info & video only):

My servers was the best everywhere and everytime... /Pies Records.

Soon I will add New Maps: Hub7, Ship Basement, Ship Base, Generator, Ship SubBase (Upper Level of Ship Base) and Source Antechamber and add playthrough with this.

5 players hahahaha, this server had 40 players since 2016 without countdown on main otservlist, lol

Back