• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [CUSTOM CLIENT][OPEN SOURCE][COMPILATION OWN SPR AND DAT] Unreal 2D Client All Versions

At 2017 beta 1
At 2019 beta 2
And official launch is 2025?

Its not noob ots, map has 44mb made from real null, i'm working only one from 2017 on this project, i worked from 2012 to 2016 in the 3 people squad with me, now its the big upgrade from beta 1 to beta 2, its over 15mb new maps and 15 new chest quests and 2 big quest, also car system, boat system, and golden pacc and many many own useages and features, now from beta 2 to beta 3 wont a lot of work, and it will be version gamma, next few features to delta, and first official release will grow from underground. Only i think 5mb added maps and a lot of new systems for official first release to finalize this test underworld i hope.

Only few things, server is already ready to start, and we must got cash for countdown and we go!

It probably will start later winter after new year. I must get cash for starting this server and we go!

Hi there. Now I am updating the client. I add the service graphics pack and now work come up!

Screens:
r7ujba.png

fbb43d.jpg

And I am sharing my folder of pixeldesign of my work too: (folder contains only upgraded pixelarts)
new models cr 03 - Download - 4shared - Pies OFFICIAL

Regards, ~Pies Records

Back