• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Custom Map] Fight monsters, trade goods, make friends, cast spells - Open RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lRiYPYF.png

Map content:
  1. Fort Karr (city shared by dwarves with rebels)
  2. Orcs
  3. Bridge to Ka'Feth (elven city)
  4. River transport
  5. Labirynth of death (skeletons, ghouls)
  6. Bandits
  7. Rotworms' caves
  8. Mountain of Giant
  9. Lonely golem
  10. Sailors of Fortune (pirates)
  11. Swamps (marsh stalkers)
  12. Illegal clay pit (dwarfs)
  13. Bandits' forest
  14. Mountain of Cyclops
  15. Bandits' hideout
  16. Border pass
  17. Elven ruins
  18. Trolls' houses
  19. Bandits
  20. Amazon camp
  21. River's delta, swamps (clay guardians, earth elementals, water elementals)
  22. Tarantula's nests
  23. Dragon caves
  24. Minotaur Tower
  25. Catacombs
  26. Goblin's mountain
  27. World Wonder - ancient, elven theatre
  28. Aveneg city - Mia'Kingdom

Looking forward for this :)

Only my concerning is that FACC will get a way less things than PACC.

Looking forward for this :)

Only my concerning is that FACC will get a way less things than PACC.
Give me money for hosting and everything will be free :)
Premium will be available in SMS Shop and from events. FACC will have island like rookgaard, underground dwarven city, elven city, the biggest human city the capital of kingdom, human port city and rebels hideout on swamps. Total: 6. PACC: nordic barbarians camp, pirates port in jungle, human port near desert and pharaoe city on desert. Total: 4.

So FACC wont lose a lot. Ofc premium spells and outfits will remain for pacc.

Sms shop with only pacc/name change/sex change and some cosmetic stuff (not addons!) is good and helps economy a lot which is important on RPG server.

Exp stage destroys gameplay 3/4 of ppl exp until last stage then just stay in dp or quit server after mass pk.

Skills must be higher than mlv for example x2 mlv so skills atleast x4 If u can get easy cash on server 2x mlv and 4x skills wont work because mages gonna rush with manas and train mlv pretty fast on spawn its all to balance.

Loot must be fixed i'd even lower a bit lot of rares from mobs and raise loot of gps/loot-bag stuff which doesnt mean 1 steel helmet per 2 dwarf guards >.>

Some vocations on 8.7+ tibia are op and all depends on which lvl we gonna play if u add rosha and other stuff then ok because ppl gonna run with 300+ lvls after 2 weeks on 5x rate but if u make 2x exp rate without new places and small spawns ppl gonna run with 80-150lvls which means EK gonna be op with exori gran ico spell. Nowadays in rl tibia 110 ek skilled with some luck could deal 950 dmg in pvp its rare but hits over 700 are common (100 mage easy hs)

Last edited:
Sms shop with only pacc/name change/sex change and some cosmetic stuff (not addons!) is good and helps economy a lot which is important on RPG server.

Exp stage destroys gameplay 3/4 of ppl exp until last stage then just stay in dp or quit server after mass pk.

Skills must be higher than mlv for example x2 mlv so skills atleast x4 If u can get easy cash on server 2x mlv and 4x skills wont work because mages gonna rush with manas and train mlv pretty fast on spawn its all to balance.

Loot must be fixed i'd even lower a bit lot of rares from mobs and raise loot of gps/loot-bag stuff which doesnt mean 1 steel helmet per 2 dwarf guards >.>

Some vocations on 8.7+ tibia are op and all depends on which lvl we gonna play if u add rosha and other stuff then ok because ppl gonna run with 300+ lvls after 2 weeks on 5x rate but if u make 2x exp rate without new places and small spawns ppl gonna run with 80-150lvls which means EK gonna be op with exori gran ico spell. Nowadays in rl tibia 110 ek skilled with some luck could deal 950 dmg in pvp its rare but hits over 700 are common (100 mage easy hs)
SMS Shop will contain: pacc, sex change, name change and thats all I think. Mounts and outfits will be from quests and events.

There will be constant exp rate. And I think it will be 2x.

Idea of 2x mlv and 4x skill. Loot will be 1x.

And what u mean without new places? Its not RL map. Everything on map is new.

SMS Shop will contain: pacc, sex change, name change and thats all I think. Mounts and outfits will be from quests and events.

Yeah everything is new but if u want to add new mobs from rl tibia (u said u want to be up to date idk if with client or with mobs) rosha/oramond stuff u have to keep in mind that those mobs are op for exp/cashmaking ;p

How far is this from a testing phase?

the maps look pretty neat and can't wait to try them out. As most in this thread i still am a bit worried about the PACC like RL tibia. I don't mind donating for servers if they are decent in terms of content and management. The fact that you have to pay to use basic premmy spells (which in most servers you can just use) will discourage a lot of players to not even try this server. And we all know how important a good start is in the custom community. Servers like ascalon for example give all players same content but give pacc players extra like: 10% more exp, ability to use stamina for exp bonus, free boat travel and stuff like that and they make a lot of $$.

if you are worried about hosting, try finding a free host offer on this forum ;) i'm sure there are members on here that like to promote good decent custom projects.

Anyway good luck with your project!

@Adposatnr
Final client is not decided, for now Im working on 10.77 :)
@hehemidu
I dont want any free hosting because everyone is different and I dont want to lose my map etc.
About progress, it is really far for now, but I will try to find mappers again.

Dont worry about this premium, rly. I will launch contest for testers e.g. reach 40 lvl during 2weeks testing period and get 2 weeks premium for free after release. Also contests after release, get x lvl as first person, finish quests, first boss etc.
Price of premium wont be high. It cant be even lower for few weekd if people will buy premium before start.
I think that I will inform people how many months of hosting is paid.

3 topics today.
First is recrutation process, I'm searching for mappers and scripters now: https://otland.net/threads/openrpg-classic-rpg.237806/#post-2299042
Second is a group on Facebook, I will post all news here (ofc I will continue to post on forum). However if you want to help me with building fan base of server, join here: Open RPG on Facebook.
Third and the most important, map around Fort Karr is done! I just need to test it (map bugs) and fill it with NPCs but all hunting places are done.
1Dexp9k.png

What's on map:
- underground city of dwarves and rebels - Fort Karr.
- skeletons, ghouls, bandits, goblins, trolls, dwarves, orcs, cyclops, tarantulas, crypts, mummies, beholders, dragons and few secrets.

As you can see, it is ground mainly for newbies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back