• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Custom Map!

Just0ne

Reaction score
hii, i have been work with my OT about 3-4 months and are almost done.
I just need help with script the quest?..

Reward: GM postion on server!

Server Info: 80% Custom map with 50 monster teleport, 10 quest teleport and 70~ training room!
It will be hosted by GreenZebraHosting 24/7!

Thank you, Just0ne!

Hello, Ive lots of expirience with Open Tibia and Real Tibia, could you give a little more detail on what exactly you are after with this script please.

Hello, Ive lots of expirience with Open Tibia and Real Tibia, could you give a little more detail on what exactly you are after with this script please.

Ofc, I can absolutely nothing about scripts so that I need is a person who can a part.
The scripter will not have to do any hard things, just a few quest and other simple things.

Ofc, I can absolutely nothing about scripts so that I need is a person who can a part.
The scripter will not have to do any hard things, just a few quest and other simple things.

If you know absolutely nothing about scriptingt.. how do you know what's hard and what isn't?
"other simple things", specify?

ohh, stop making this thread negatives if you are interested contact me and if you is not just ignorere, thank you!

Back