• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Roxor online 19.6 CHECK THE OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump !:D also some things remapped, added here u go :
I show 1 remapped thing of main room wich contains 3 new house*

CO-OWh.png

also under dp new 10 houses*
hzy1Q3.png

rate it :)

Looks like an excellent map, aswell as a nice custom ot. Cant wait to check it out, but any information about its release date? Though, whats the IP of this server? Would love to take a look @ the site ^^

Lets hope this'll be a highly populated server ;D

You put a lot of time on your server and it's a good server and very fun to play on.. but the owners need to stop reset the servers.

I have played on your server before, and was very disappointed because I had donated lot of items and you reset the server and it has happened several times.

@mike070 thank you ! really :) if u want more informations , pm private

@kacey, you are right! i puted 2months on this ot ! dont be dissapointed no more reset if people > also u can find good pure of donors in quests!<

@andy man, as i said pm private for more info !:D

@realpwnz im not aci u can ask menagers to check it out if i have any another account, i see that ur mental retarded since i helped you, u come and play with me.. remember my name "kernkraft" u will recognize it:)

bump, ot is online
athxzor.hopto.org
athxzor.hopto.org

login and check featured :D!
not the real launch yet !!

Yo guys the problem is that ive been on vocation and I havnt been able to put up a dedicated host for it. But now I got the dedicated the server is up, It will be online today/tomorrow here in sweden many ppl have take the exams and i have to go out and celeberity with friends etc... thats why i dont know what time it will be online but tomorrow it will be hosted 100% so if you want to play it with your friends your welcome!

ip: athxzor.hopto.org
Client: 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back