• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Roxor online 19.6 CHECK THE OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rox666

Reaction score
hello, how are you these days people? im here to present something

ok here we go about the ot server? yeah

as many people know therefor "roxor" servers : Kernkraft.hopto.org,athxzor.hopto.org,rpg-wars and more made by dalale, dammer,punisher, and me ofcourse. Why am i here tonight? well i want to present brand new ot wich will run soonly with client 8.60

informations about the ot server:

we got 8.60 client,Guild wars,Mounts,Lottery system and alot alot more brand new.. Map Actually made by me..

about the ot server system balance: the balance is 98% same as before if u dont know you can check some videos at youtube of our ots.

about the events? yeah we got : Zombie event,last man standing,4vs4, and more events and so on

we go task system either.. for "PEOPLE" Who are not able to donate they usually say like "no thanks donations op i cant donate" i solved that problem finally.. i have some good practic donations in quests like 70% or more so everyone may enjoy in war and pvp goodly with team

i can show some videos therefor before :
One sweety war video from ATHXZOR
[video=youtube;6Rp0hiOCZvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rp0hiOCZvs[/video]
that was only 1 video but there is alot more

but we upgraded the server alot more, therefor u can see what pvp we are using :)

some screenshots of this brandnew ot? oke here we go :)

"Main Room"

A03u4v.png

nLELpO.png

C4d0x.png

WARZONE :

n2Zh4.png

we promise theres alot good new stuffs and no buggs at all

please rate this thing :)

like us on facebook :) http://www.facebook.com/Athxzor.hopto.org

Last edited:
Looks really cool fo sure.

Ill will be there at the server launch already testing the BETA atm, Really good mapping and scripts.

This is a truly roxor OT who everyone likes to play at.

quote from the earlier comments: "there's many teleports" Well, I see that as a sign that it will be plenty of good things you will be able to do.

Last edited:
ok? can u guys please stop saying "thats alot of teleports" u already said there another thing instead of that?-.-

Btw, a lot of teleports means that's RoXoR is awesome and epic OTS, and I just started beta now, and it's frikkin awesome!
Items Exchanger [For Points], A lot of quests for donations [ So no different between a donator or non-donator ], But donators would get items while they are level 8, but non-donators can get donations while they're 200 - 350..
Really awesome OTS,

Note: Please, post a nice comment or just leave the thread..
Kind Regards,
Tonks.

[P.S: RoXoR is just made for RoX and pro people, if you are not Rox, Don't join RoXoR].

Nice ot hope it will be the best 1 in tibia!

well i open it sometimes, since first day i got tested 90% things got some little work left but i will see open it again as beta

real open- soon- guess so xD

@norse123 any comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back