• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM] RuneScape OT Project

Member Shop 100% Reworked
M3Rltgu.png
I'm curious what is in other tabs of shop - never played RuneScape, but Tibia version of it I will try for sure, so I hope it won't be p2w.

So far so good, however you are focusing on the easiest part of the mechanics (crafting, skilling etc). I don't know if you are aiming to recreate 1:1 RS experience but a huge part of RS is the world that "lives". When player is doing quests, their actions affect how they see some parts of the world, and only them so its not the same world for every player. Some things are moved (rocks etc.), some hatches look open, levers are switched, monsters spawn and can be attacked only by this one player, NPCs are spawning and moving from location to location (like city to city), instances that are private but only for those that have done some quests (or are in progress). I wonder how you want to handle all of this.
I just hope you won't hit a wall and stop working on this project cause RS imo is the best MMORPG on the market and I would definitely play this server.
Good luck!

Back