• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM] RuneScape OT Project

I don't post ever as you can see my registration date. Though this server would be incredible, I cannot wait! Best of luck mate, cheers! Congrats, a server worthy of my first post in almost 9 years.

@El Diablo please know that I'm getting to the project I am presenting makes me very happy , thank you enough , man!

I don't post ever as you can see my registration date. Though this server would be incredible, I cannot wait! Best of luck mate, cheers! Congrats, a server worthy of my first post in almost 9 years.
Indeed, this project seems very good. I hope it will be able to separate as much as possible from Tibia, that would be great.

PROJECT NEWS

New Monster (Cow) and its respawn at Lumbridge Farm
ycODlqz.png

Spells Bars at OTclient separated by: Ranged, Magic and Melee bars, respectively
ZkcjbFD.png

SOME GAME CHANGES
*Now the player has no vocation, what makes it possible to use any type of combat time you want , like Runescape
*All spells consume mana, but players can only gain Magic Levels by using ONLY magic spells
*The spells improve according to the Magic Level, Ranged Level or Strenght Level

Love your firemaking theme. That inspired me for my own server..
Your other systems were nice aswell.

Woodcutting looks familiar xD project looks sweet! If it's anything like old runescape and has good pvp.. il give it a try

Why RS3 > Oldschool?

I'd rather have to lvl my magic up to teleport to places than use a lodestone.

why not make all spells require runes like on runescape. Using mana makes no sense if you're making a custom runescape ot project. (IMO)

why not make all spells require runes like on runescape. Using mana makes no sense if you're making a custom runescape ot project. (IMO)
The RuneScape has 2 types of magic spells: Abilities (that will require mana to use in the server) and the Spellbook Magics (that will require runes to be conjured)

The RuneScape has 2 types of magic spells: Abilities (that will require mana to use in the server) and the Spellbook Magics (that will require runes to be conjured)
Imo you should've gone for the Old school way, that would certainly attract more runescape players. I tried RS3 once and their combat system is awful. Though it kind of makes sense to do it the way you do, I'd enjoy it far more if it were runes. Though the work on the server that I've seen so far is amazing :D

Now show me the potato fields right before VARROCK, where I can collect 100 potatoes and sell them for 36k gold

Now show me the potato fields right before VARROCK, where I can collect 100 potatoes and sell them for 36k gold
hahahaha, i'm trying to reach Varrock at map, but its very hard-working and full detailed, and i'm working alone :(

NEWS TEASERS

A GIF showing an update at Mining System and the Lumbridge's Mining Site
2OcolWj.gif

Lumbridge Swamp (way to Mining Site)
v5eyksH.png

Entrance of Lumbridge Catacombs
Og7ApkF.png

The depths of Lumbridge Catacombs
8ggU9vN.png

mSWnyfo.png

For now it is , people ... I'm always trying to let you updated of any news in the game!
Thanks for the attention.

NEWS TEASERS (I apologize for the delay to post something , but I was pretty busy these days)

GIF showing how the Lodestone System work

Nis8QaI.gif

Creatures Level System like RuneScape

cFrPsGB.png

Advanced Swamp Mine (with some great ores like Mithril and Adamant)
KpcQTdu.png

Al Kharid Lodestone and Palace's Entrance
SiXLBUr.png

Furnace north of bank
kFmsTVl.png

Al Kharid bank/depot
Gd9r8EV.png

Al Kharid Palace
bNh21et.png

PwCSuWD.png

I'm working hard to take to the forum the best of my server, I hope you like!
Thank you!

Back