• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CUSTOM] RuneScape OT Project

leocurvelo

RuneScape OT
Solutions
Reaction score
42058.png
Hello OTLand users! I'm here to show you my project that I'm working hard for it!
This project is about an ideia to mix a lot of features from the MMORPG game Runescape to the Tibia Client, and there is it!

[~]The Server[~]

I'm working on the server for about 3 months, I have no help from other people and I'm trying to do all my best with it. The server is Brazilian, but it won't be translated, to achieve all possible public.

[~]Systems and Custom Skills[~]

Mining - used to ores extraction
Smithing - smelt ores into bars and smith a lot of equipments and weapons
Woodcutting - cut down trees for logs
Fletching - used to create ammunition and bows/crossbows
Firemaking - light logs into campfires
Fishing - catch fishes to cook
Cooking - cook fishes and food and eat to heal your health
Crafting - used to cut gems, create jewells, leathers
Herblore - clean herbs and create potions with it
Runecrafting - craft rune at magical altars
Thieving - steal stalls, chest, npcs and more
Agility - used to use shortcuts and enter at mysterious places
Farming - allows player to grow plants (fruits, herbs or trees) at your house
latest
Prayer
- bury bones and scatter ashes to receive divine effects
Slayer - tasks to kill monster and receive rewards, kill bosses and get unique items

I intend to add more skills as time...

[~]Vocations[~]

Adventurer - this is the only vocation at the game, therefore, the player will be able to use any kind of combat (Magic, Ranged or Melee) the time you want, like Runescape (Level Up: +20 HP +20 MP)

[~]The Map[~]

The map will be most next of RuneScape, with some different details facing the diversity of a Tibian map, like houses in all cities, hunt places...

[~]Game Client[~]

You can play the server with our Custom Tibia Old Client, and also with our OTClient that will have a lot of new features and mods to help you in the game!

[~]Teasers[~]

WebSite Character Page with Skills and Achievements
https://i.imgur.com/NrUwcA4.png

Chromatics and Metal Dragons
https://i.imgur.com/HRsI5OI.png

At this video, I'm showing some systems: Mining, Smithing, Woodcutting, Fletching, Firemaking, Fishing, Cooking, Prayer and Passive Creatures.

As I am working alone, if you are interested in helping in something in the project, will be willing to meet you!
Facebook: /leocurvelo
E-mail: [email protected]

I'll be updating you guys any project novelty over time, so stay tuned !

Thank you!

Last edited:
RuneScape2-18212539.jpg
Hello OTLand users! I'm here to show you my project that I'm working hard for it!
This project is about an ideia to mix a lot of features from the MMORPG game Runescape to the Tibia Client, and there is it!

[~]The Server[~]

I'm working on the server for about 3 months, I have no help from other people and I'm trying to do all my best with it. The server is Brazilian, but it won't be translated, to achieve all possible public.

[~]Systems and Custom Skills[~]

Mining - used to ores extraction
Smithing - smelt ores into bars and smith a lot of equipments and weapons
Woodcutting - cut down trees for logs
Fletching - used to create ammunition and bows/crossbows
Firemaking - light logs into campfires
Fishing - catch fishes to cook
Cooking - cook fishes and food and eat to heal your health
Crafting - used to cut gems, create jewells, leathers
Herblore - clean herbs and create potions with it
Runecrafting - craft rune at magical altars
Thieving - steal stalls, chest, npcs and more
Agility - used to use shortcuts and enter at mysterious places
Farming - allows player to grow plants (fruits, herbs or trees) at your house
latest
Prayer - bury bones and scatter ashes to receive divine effects
Slayer - tasks to kill monster and receive rewards, kill bosses and get unique items

I intend to add more skills as time...

[~]Vocations[~]

Wizard - vocation of magical combat (Level Up: +10 HP +25 MP)
Priest - vocation of heal/support magics (Level Up: +10 HP +25 MP)
Ranger - vocation of physical distance combat (Level Up: +15 HP +15 MP)
Warrior - vocation of physical melee combat (Level Up: +20 HP +10 MP)

[~]The Map[~]

The map will be most next of RuneScape, with some different details facing the diversity of a Tibian map, like houses in all cities, hunt places...

[~]Game Client[~]

You can play the server with our Custom Tibia Old Client, and also with our OTClient that will have a lot of new features and mods to help you in the game!

[~]Teasers[~]

WebSite Character Page with Skills and Achievements
https://i.imgur.com/NrUwcA4.png

Chromatics and Metal Dragons
https://i.imgur.com/HRsI5OI.png

As I am working alone, if you are interested in helping in something in the project, will be willing to meet you!
Facebook: /leocurvelo
E-mail: [email protected]

I'll be updating you guys any project novelty over time, so stay tuned !

Thank you!
Have a lot of a head of you. Looks great! Hope to see this project succeed.

As someone who is maxed on RuneScape and a fan of Tibia this sounds very cool and promising, hope it succeeds!

runescape skills are nice and all, but the biggest thing for me with runescape is the fact that you train your combat styles, so you can swap between them at will (with correct gear ofc), e.g having maybe distance/melee/magic skills correspend the attack styles (or just custom skills) and then having a hp skill aswell :rolleyes:

Honestly your best bet is to decide to REMOVE vocations..... Literally give someone the option to build their character however they please....

It would be a good ideia, but I need to think a way to do this without interfering at spells, melee/magic/distance damage...

At this video, I'm showing some systems: Mining, Smithing, Woodcutting, Fletching, Firemaking, Fishing, Cooking, Prayer and Passive Creatures.

It would be a good ideia, but I need to think a way to do this without interfering at spells, melee/magic/distance damage...
made it reqied by level of "current" skill depend of type shoting/melee/amgic

since you seem to be going for a copy of runescape / (osrs), i would suggest that you use skills for melee/hp/magic/range, and cap them at 99 (i assume you capped the others at 99) and use that as a basis for spells/weapons etc.
make spells depend on its specific skill only (e.g range spells use players range skill formula, melee uses attack/strength etc)
and all monsters in runescape arent passive like that, they are only passive if you already have a monster attacking you, else they will attack you if you arent high enough lvl (if all monsters are passives its meaningless to create quests since you can just run thru all)

Back