• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server | Play Team

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
I made this thread with one goal, put together those members on Otland, who love to play custom OTS.
Sometimes you want to play a server cause it looks really cool but its boring because no one's playing it, so that way there well be always someone to play with and we'll make great servers fun, hopefully that would attract more people to the server we're supporting.
Here we can get organized and choose servers to play together.

If you want to join us, just post it here.
Currently taking ideas for a server to play.

#RULES

• Everybody can join, the more the better.
  • We'll plat only custom servers. (Not Cipsoft map based servers).
  • We'll play for fun, which means if we get bored of one server we can always choose another one.
  • You don't have to be always online, remember is just for fun, we'll do it in our spare time.
  • We'll have to get agree with the server we're going to play.

#THE TEAM -- [Currently Playing:
Ascalon World ] -- Ascalon. Discover the unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download [Tibia 8.70]
(Direct download from Tibiaclient.com)
Download IPChanger (Official Otland's IPChanger)
IP:
ascalon-world.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVE ME MORE IDEAS FOR THE THREAD ORGANIZATION ETC.

Last edited:
This interesting, especially the 'spare time' part.
You can count me in

Great to see there's people interested in this, :) I hope more people join us by the time. Now we should be thinking which server we could play first, open to suggestions.

Updated main thread now the names in the list are linked to the user profile.

300x,Custom Ot.
With a 120 Players online Atm,Sometimes it Goes up Till 200.
Lots of Wars :D..
About 15 Tps,And 15 Quests.
Kind Of Balanced Vocations.
Cant show you Images,because i Stop playing it After they had a Restart and i didnt take any Screenshots :S.
Evolution Based on..
here you go,found one.

Another One
I had the First Guild
Before Restart.

I was the Third on highscore..

Last edited:
Well here are the options so far:
Azantia [8.70]
Ghostot [8.60]
Kiwi Server [9.54]
Ascalon [8.70]
I prefer Kiwi, since is the latest tibia version and it is really customized, or Azantia, since is 8.7, but the priority is that we all agree with one server.
Ascalon seems really good too, and I think is the one with the most customized which i think its cool.
:) g2g Leave your suggestions here, and tomorrow we should pick a server and start playing it :p.

Last edited:
Ascalon
Sure why not I alway's wanted to try mounts on :D

I won't be playing any 999x ots,because I never played them and never will.. :S

Last edited:
Amoaz hacked easily into Ghostot and proved that the owner didn't care about the server. (http://otland.net/f251/regarding-download-run-servers-scammers-156110/)
Yea, I read they also do data spoofing or that shit.
I'm a high level at Ascalon too.
:) o right Ascalon seems good
Ascalon
Sure why not I alway's wanted to try mounts on :D

I won't be playing any 999x ots,because I never played them and never will.. :S

I'm in as long as its a good server :)
:) I'll add you at the list, you'll decide if you wan't to play Ascalon
I have heard that Rchaos is comming online soon as a 9.54 server. (Old advertisement thread)
If your team is going to play there PM me, I'll join you :)
Ye seems good, and i'm up for 9.54 servers, but as long is not online, i'm with ascalon
I'll join.

Also, I suggest Ascalon. I know Fare puts time into his servers and they are always fun to play.
Ok Seems like Ascalon it is, well i'll make a character today :p Everybody who's going to play, post your character names.

Back