• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Server | Play Team

Indeed it seems pretty good, :p no reason why we can't play that also, since is a war server :p I always loved to play those, but they get boring after a while.

I don't know. This looks more than a war server. We'll see, but someone going to join this with me?

Welcome :) I'm happy to support Otland's team on my server, feel free to ask me whenever you need anything(I'm not about items xDD).

If anyone needs help with any quests or something feel free to send me a message,

FearBear ingame:)

Ascalon
Tayess Bullseye -- 101 Paladin // Account Balance: 0 Gold // Skills: 86/10 <-- LMAO!
Surojad -- 60 Mage // Account Balance: "23:33 Your account balance is 352900 gold." // Skills: 52/40 :D full g3 set
Blez (dont use this character, just there to verify its me)

Shouldn't we have some msn group or something to keep in touch with each other?

Just make a guild and inv who every that's signed here. ;) (Message in guild chat)
Abel in game add me :)

hey, who wants to go to quest?, its for lvl 45 i think
msg me ingame : Alguzu

Shouldn't we have some msn group or something to keep in touch with each other?
Mmm I don't use msn that much, but it would be right, also you all should subscribe to this thread :p

Back