• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient custom spell has no icon/image

maxsaenz95

Reaction score
hello i would like to know where should i modify so my spells have an icon, currently im using spell id - 118 (eternal winter) for my custom spell and ive noticed 2 things.

1.- spell not showing on the spells list inside the spellbook
2.- spell has no Icon in the action bar/hotkey

1668290907303.png

hello i would like to know where should i modify so my spells have an icon, currently im using spell id - 118 (eternal winter) for my custom spell and ive noticed 2 things.

1.- spell not showing on the spells list inside the spellbook
2.- spell has no Icon in the action bar/hotkey

View attachment 71700
Hi

I dont know the version you are using, but assuming is TFS 1.x using revscript:

on your spell.lua file, add at final:
Lua:
spell:name("My Custom Spell")
spell:words("exevo gran mas vis")

The Name: It show the name of your Spell
Words: what you say to cast the spell.
1668328041369.png

If you are using a custom spellbook, you will need open data/scripts/actions/spellbook.lua file, at the final add the ID of spellbook on spellbook:id(spellbookID)

To add the correct picture, to replace an existing you will need to change the icon directly on the client,

Use nekiro rcc, find the picture of icons, it would be all in the same picture, open it on photoshop / gimp, replace the icon, replace picture on rcc, and compile it.

Hi

I dont know the version you are using, but assuming is TFS 1.x using revscript:

on your spell.lua file, add at final:
Lua:
spell:name("My Custom Spell")
spell:words("exevo gran mas vis")

The Name: It show the name of your Spell
Words: what you say to cast the spell.
View attachment 71706

If you are using a custom spellbook, you will need open data/scripts/actions/spellbook.lua file, at the final add the ID of spellbook on spellbook:id(spellbookID)

To add the correct picture, to replace an existing you will need to change the icon directly on the client,

Use nekiro rcc, find the picture of icons, it would be all in the same picture, open it on photoshop / gimp, replace the icon, replace picture on rcc, and compile it.
thanks a lot it worked perfectly indeed it was revscript sorry forgot to add it.

Back