• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Survival (Post-Apocalypse) Server

How custom do you like your OTs?

• Total voters
Sounds fun, I'm willing to support coding, in a few weeks I'll be able on some free time I'll get. Honestly, I want to see servers like Thronar being recreated easily/mindfully on the OT community. Myself I plan to develop a server with these features and somewhat similar to the aforementioned server.

My Idea Is :

Auto Map Change Every Week ..
During The Month 4 Weeks = The 4 Seasons Of Year
Grasses And Water -> Sand And Dry--> Frigo Wind In Random Postion And Some Another Dry Areas --> Ice :D
*Hope You Like It :)
4_seasons_by_vxside.jpg

Trust me, I love your idea because I was thinking the same exact thing. It's going to be a lot of mapping work though, but I'll see what I can do =]

Yup! I sure am! Me and Flatlander, and also Javiersin, are the minds behind Origins and Project Rapture.
And no problem, we love to hear everything that the community has to say or pitch in! ^^

I can't wait till we can show off what we are working on. It is always exciting to work on something new and fresh.

Is this project still alive? If so, where can I see some progress? (forum??)
^^

Thats what im talking about. More servers like this!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back