• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well I always do small pieces when I'm bored or don't anything else to do.. so I thought about making a custom map and release it for the public with scripts and everything in hope of eliminating some "real tibia map" servers.

The scripts will be written in revscriptsys as I hate the current system.

Map
Changes:
Code:
Fixed bugs
Added new areas

Current minimap:
2lseg5s.jpg

Checkout the latest map,scripts and all that at: http://customiaot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/customiaot/trunk

Last edited:
I started on the city but my pc crashed somehow :(

Yepp >.<
But I'll start on it again :p
Gonna stay up all day so I get normal bed times again, so mapping is a good thing to do if you want to stay awake :p

Well, I wish the best luck with your map! :D

Seems that it's going to be a nice one. :)

Finally my pc is normal again :p
Made some mapping :)

Little close up:
mapj.png

Minimap:
minimape.png

I now see that there aren't any windows on that close up, the current map has it :p

The Pub and weapon smith;

Last edited:
:/ greate idea but i can't say that i like ur mappings :(
but keep up the work :=) would be great to get some nice Customs out there.

:/ greate idea but i can't say that i like ur mappings :(
but keep up the work :=) would be great to get some nice Customs out there.

At least it's better than a "Real Tibia" map :p

Current progress of city;

Great pieces Zisly , make rookgard too :) would be so nice i loved the work shop piece so much keep rockin on the stage.

The first town will be very similar to Thais so they know where they can get their things before heading out and hunting :)

Temple, not done:

I made this for a contest but I'm sure I can put it somewhere :p
map1m.png

"Ever since Ehjs Bac hired Laura The Witch everything taste so much better."

wonderfull , but the thais idea sucks maybe you should do custum and some scripts make some signes on map to know where to go

You should invite a lot of good mappers and get a team board so the mapping will go faster :p
Like a "open source" project :p they had something like that but a rook.

You should invite a lot of good mappers and get a team board so the mapping will go faster :p
Like a "open source" project :p they had something like that but a rook.

That open mapping died :/

Current Minimap of the city I'm working on:
minimap.png

The bakery
mapofk.png

Ever since Ehjs Bac hired Laura The Witch everything goes faster and tastes so much better.

Now it's time to over clock the graphic card and play cs :)

Ehjs Bac realized that Laura worked so fast that she could do the other guys jobs as well, so he fired them and Laura took over :)

Back