• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Gave the map a test run, found 1 "bug" :p
Some ss's for the ones that want to see some.

Zisly, gimme your msn or pm me the ip of the test run when you run it, because I brainstorm whole the map map and you can fix the bugs directly when I tell you ;)

Zisly, gimme your msn or pm me the ip of the test run when you run it, because I brainstorm whole the map map and you can fix the bugs directly when I tell you ;)

Can't host with this stupid router , only locally :/
But I could send you the server with a god char so you can run around if you want :p

Can't host with this stupid router , only locally :/
But I could send you the server with a god char so you can run around if you want :p

Sure thanks :p Just that I got the worst computer, but w/e :p And I don't know how to host :/ That's why I asked for msn, because I suck :p

Sure thanks :p Just that I got the worst computer, but w/e :p And I don't know how to host :/ That's why I asked for msn, because I suck :p

Ok do like this:
*download the server here:Customia TEST.rar
*Run the server
*Open tibia and ipchanger (with ip: 127.0.0.1 port: 7171)
Account login: 222222 password: tibia

You are free to fix the mapping bugs and then upload the updated map if you like to :)

Last edited:
Ok do like this:
*download the server here:Customia TEST.rar
*Run the server
*Open tibia and ipchanger (with ip: 127.0.0.1 port: 7171)
Account login: 222222 password: tibia

You are free to fix the mapping bugs and then upload the updated map if you like to :)
Ok thanks. I will try it out after i stop botting in a sec

Edit:
[27/08/2009 21:40:55] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

edit: nvm i had port 7172 in ipchanger >,<

1) just under the house in the swamp where there is the witch, a part of the swamp is walkable.

Omg open mapping rook is bugged like hell, many holes and stairs are bugged and ramps. And also the dirt mountain looks gay, like 100 bugs on 1 mountain. Much to fix.

Last edited:
Ok thanks. I will try it out after i stop botting in a sec

Edit:
[27/08/2009 21:40:55] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

edit: nvm i had port 7172 in ipchanger >,<

1) just under the house in the swamp where there is the witch, a part of the swamp is walkable.

Omg open mapping rook is bugged like hell, many holes and stairs are bugged and ramps. And also the dirt mountain looks gay, like 100 bugs on 1 mountain. Much to fix.
Ok, thanks :)
I didn't know that there were walkable swamps, I'll fix it and upload :p

Edit: Walkable swamps have been fixed.
Get the latest map and all that at: http://customiaot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/trunk/

Current minimap:

Last edited:

(The bridge and the things under are from Poof/loveinabottle)

I wanted to give it some variation etc so I added those brown walls and "green hang stuff" :p

This is the old one without all that, better?

Back