• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Lets bump this thread :p

Some nature:
2zrf5l4.png

Current minimap:
2mocqk2.png

i dont like the mini-house with 2 walls...
but you are the best :wub:
i also make atm a custom map for my ot and taked some ideas from ya ^_^

to much open spaces :S

it looks like you want to finish the map already xdd
A map needs open fields and similar and this isn't for showoff it's meant to be played on, I would not like to round around on a map full of obstacles all the time.

You're starting to map like loveinabottle

Ok, guess I'm improving then, thanks :)

Zizly dont listen to them. An playable map isn't like some showoff.. It can't be filled with bushed and such.. It need some "untouched areas"...:thumbup:

Ah okay, Sorry for telling my opinion I will never tell it again.

You could at least tell me whats wrong instead of just saying that I map similar to someone..

For example, what is wrong with the latest one which you said was similar to loveinthebottle's style?..

I think it looks good, just finish this project. :thumbup:

There was nothing wrong with that part of the map, the road was unblocked and clear, and most of them time you would normally be walking through a forest unless your in a desert so just stop complaining and let him map.

Back