• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cykotitan - dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know where he lives? Maybe his country hasnt got stable internet so he lost it for a few weeks or more. Or his computer is broken and he didn't buy a new one

Lol, I said Bosnia, and he sure doesn't got a "good internet", haha...his download is like 0.8 mbps, and upload 0.1-2 xD

I know I saw some sick picture of his down/upload

/Limannen

Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone have any contact with cyko, what so ever?

I only have his msn, and here :S
Now, we were sopose to release v0.9 a while ago, and he has some important files/parts for v0.9, and he went offline 2nd August.

It was totally weird, he just disappeared from OtLand & MSN.
And I'm kinda sure that he isn't on a holiday, cuz he would've said so :S
We were really set for releasing (hate that word) at 8th, and I noticed that his birthday was 9th.

Maybe he had a 14 year old birthday party that got out of hand? xD

Seriously now, wtf happend to him ?
If anyone has had any contact with him since 6-8th August, share us the info about what tha hell he's doing ? :S
(it's been almost 2 weeks now :S)

Thanks !
/Limannen

bec of that we wont get 0.9 :eek:?

Yea well, I live in sweden, not bosnia :D

and 5000 people? nah, I was only personally, seeking a little chat with him, I don't give a shit if the rmp release.

/Limannen

Don't release it, you realize, you achieve NOTHING for this hard work. You're losing reputation from real people because you're supporting the real server popularity. If you look in the RMP thread, there's a bunch of people begging for fixes and updates without realizing the person who is behind the project. You're not even that famous.

In my opinion, stop the production. Just my two-cents.

What an immature bunch. Especially from the mods. "Yeah, he's dead.", "He killed himself". That's not something you joke about. There's having a sense of humor, then there's that.

Red

Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone have any contact with cyko, what so ever?

I only have his msn, and here :S
Now, we were sopose to release v0.9 a while ago, and he has some important files/parts for v0.9, and he went offline 2nd August.

It was totally weird, he just disappeared from OtLand & MSN.
And I'm kinda sure that he isn't on a holiday, cuz he would've said so :S
We were really set for releasing (hate that word) at 8th, and I noticed that his birthday was 9th.

Maybe he had a 14 year old birthday party that got out of hand? xD

Seriously now, wtf happend to him ?
If anyone has had any contact with him since 6-8th August, share us the info about what tha hell he's doing ? :S
(it's been almost 2 weeks now :S)

Thanks !
/Limannen

Well, Limannen, Here's answer. I Live in Bosnia. I'm his rl friend, you don't have to be worried. I saw him two days ago, entering the bus with his mum.. So He's not "DEAD", and he didn't have a Birthday party or he could Drunk something to fall of balconey..

I don't know why he's not at MSN/OTland.. I think he's too busy or his computer get broked.

You don't know him so well, nobody... In rl hmm, how would i describe him... In rl he walk like a Tibia man. He's kinda Rtd.. But he's "MASTER" on Computer.

That's it from me, I just made a User to answer you Question, because you're worried.

Cya, guys. I hope you'll belive me Limmanen and if you don't take my msn. [email protected]

GL, to evryone

he forgot hes otland password :s

Okey, let's suppose that he's forgotten his password, which is needed to access his account to OtLand. :blink:

How do you explain that he hasn't been online on msn?

Signed, a tired and akward young man.

His computer is dead or his internet just went down for a while... you will continue spamming this thread until Cykotitan's return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back