• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cykotitan Or Stian For Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
Hey all, i was wondering about the idea of Cykotitan becoming a Moderator on this forum.

Why?

Helps Everyone
Active Everyday
Lots of experience with Otland
A lot of posts
Repute
and much more...
This is now concerning with stian also.
Everyone who thinks this should happen.

=)

+1

Last edited:
lol? cyko spamming, wtf?

He would be a great mod and honestly I haven't seen him insulting. He is always active.

I sign this.

edit: stian would be a great mod too, he is always active and helping people.

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter how much you want Cykotitan to become a moderator. Read what Znote said.

thread should be closed
these fanclub'ers should know that a mod is not selected because of his post replies. An user has to report many unwanted posts before being considered for mod, and should not be spamming or going too offtopic out there

Actually, I don't even intend to become a moderator :p.
Yea, close it.

I don't see Cykotitan as a moderator.
Just because he helps people with scripts and stuff, doesn't mean he deserves to moderate the boards.

I think stian is the one that knows what to do.

My vote goes to stian.

I don't see Cykotitan as a moderator.
Just because he helps people with scripts and stuff, doesn't mean he deserves to moderate the boards.

I think stian is the one that knows what to do.

My vote goes to stian.

None of them want to I think;)

Stian would be my choice to:)

view poll results: Which one?
Cykotitan - 1 - 100.00%
stian - 0 - 0%
multiple choice poll. Voters: 1. This poll is closed
Whahahahaa, no further explanation needed I guess. :p;)

Im sitting here thinking WTF Are you smoking he spams... he posts pointless posts etc. no wonder he has a high post count.

Most of the help he has given people that I've seen has been unneeded and n00bleik.
Check script request & support section, he helps. More then you do. "Spam"? So posting a script is spaming? Omg! Ban tala!

Seriously..

@Topic

Why not both? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom