• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cykotitan Or Stian For Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Nova

A Sad Alien
Reaction score
Hey all, i was wondering about the idea of Cykotitan becoming a Moderator on this forum.

Why?

Helps Everyone
Active Everyday
Lots of experience with Otland
A lot of posts
Repute
and much more...
This is now concerning with stian also.
Everyone who thinks this should happen.

=)

+1

Last edited:
What does it have to be with "OTLand -> OpenTibia"?

Btw, Cyko would be a great mod.

Im sitting here thinking WTF Are you smoking he spams... he posts pointless posts etc. no wonder he has a high post count.

Most of the help he has given people that I've seen has been unneeded and n00bleik.

I don't think your suggestion will be taken very seriously about promoting him to a mod when you post it in the wrong section :p

agreed :S 100% of my .lua problems , he resolves everything perfect

well I totally agree. ~1337~ gonna be inactive so you guys keep watching my post counts ;)

it doesnt really depend on post counts or join date i guess

I highly dobt it'll happend. I've asked them to consider a bigger moderator team after the latest kicking of members, but the moderators and Tala doesn't seem to think the same.

We have had a discussion about this in the staff board since 15th march. Cykotitan and Stian are temporarily unvoted.

Cykotitan got warnings and infractions for spamming and insulting. Which is mainly the negative feedbacks he got.

We cannot promote a member who nearly got banished because of infractions to become a moderator.

I don't got the authority to leak Stians reason.

But they are both still under consideration, so who knows what will happen during the next weeks.

Last edited:
I don't got the authority to leak Stians reason.

But they are both still under consideration, so who knows what will happen during the next weeks.

So someone wanted me as moderator? Well, I knew that I'm not liked among the crew of OTLand anyway so it doesn't come as a suprise that that I'd never ever become one.

Anyway, I'll still say that you guys should find some replacements for the kicked once, no matter who that might be. :)

He spams useless things all around everyday.

Everyone that says he spams random things = n00bak :(
He sits around helping every single people all day long on the Support thread (Yes, Actually helping REALLY much!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back