• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Feedback

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Cyntara 4.0

Please post ALL:

- General Feedback
- Suggestions
- Bug Reports
- Special Requests (already owned a Private Spawn)

Red

Thread opened.
Let's go!

I like it :d but you see i still found 2 bugs in 30 mins :p im going on with my search :p

Uh I think level 1200 rebirth and the nightmare EXP dropped doesnt go so well together.

Uh I think level 1200 rebirth and the nightmare EXP dropped doesnt go so well together.

Group hunt or try high level monsters. Encouraging real leveling still!

Red

Mages cannot use Exevo Gran Mas Vis. It says you dont have enough lvl even at level 150. More bugs will be posted :thumbup:

---Alexsand

Spells for Level 500
exevo gran mas vis - Rage of the Skies : 14500

Red

- Special Requests (already owned a Private Spawn)

we talked bout it alrdy

and fix skills quest alrdy plz?! the statue wont accept the hat we offer to get in ..

Other than that ot looks great (Y)

skills quest is still bugged, for mages atleast, when i click on the exp statues it gives me exp, but when i click on the mage statue it says "Mages Only" or w.e im a sorcerer in-game name is nightz.

Soft boots doesn't lasts for ever and you should reput cyntara in otservlist again so we get more ppl =) bye

Yes, My name is taken by a random and my donor house/donated spawn is owned by another person.

23:55 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Venore House #8'. Erick The Riper owns this house.

If I need to make a new name its ok I understand, although I think I have earned the right to it, but I should get my house for my donation.

dont be stupid royal doggo.. that house eirck the riper buy that house on the 1 day of the reset that is not ur house...

manuell every post i read from you you just talk bullshit and blame yourself. Please leave the forum?

Back