• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - The Bug Report List!

Can anyone log in to the server or reds just fixing bugs? cause after we killed this 3k knight named dick root started to lag the server and my couin told me that he spawned deaths? idk and killed them with it and thn crashed the server down :/ the last sentence i was about to say but 4 understanding why is this the reason why you removed Root Red for abusing or for inactivity I is teh confused :p

and i know this dosent fit here but where are you pira i have a message to tell you! well like 2 or 3 from ure best freind! and 1 of em is a confusing 1 to him

- Yellow skulls not pz locked. [Clarify]

You wanted someone to clarify this for you, well. If you look at my reports I also have this report in it as not really a bug.
Tibia 8.57 allows people to fight back people when someones skulling him/her without getting pz-locked.
Hope this is understandable? :p

Pira~

Thank you for your reports, please keep reporting!
The list of things fixed has been updated! More bugfixes will resume later this evening!

Concerning yellow-skull protection: This has been removed, I don't see this as being beneficial for Cyntara. I can just see this being abused by noob chars easily.

Red

I bug everytime I try to enter the game, I cant even select my character and tried with different accs :)

- Advance Notification Bugged [Clarify]
- Free malice demons, n-e, is a hole and there's nothing in there. [Clarify]

If somebody could please clarify or verify that these are still bugs it would be appreciated. Thank you, the list has been updated.

Red

If somebody could please clarify or verify that these are still bugs it would be appreciated. Thank you, the list has been updated.

Red

Just go to coordinates 759 1118 9 and you will see theres nothing down there, that's the hole in the n-e of malice demons.

Post updated.

Please see if I can update: [Fixed?]

Red

- Staircases, rope holes @ Floor 7 -> 8 located in the wrong areas. [Fixed?]
- Same goes for reward chests in the all around quest.. ALL QUESTCHESTS BUGGED (Knowledge quest, Ferumbras tower, I think all chests of quests not working atm.) [Fixed?]
- In the skills quest are quest items missing and holes are not working properly. [Fixed?]
- You dont get pzed in arena, somebody or you can just leave arena in the middle of a fight. [Fixed?]
- If your characters are on the same account you can log on both of them at once. [Fixed?]
- Skill quest, knight one is bugged, when u use it you get debugged, but you do get your skills. [Fixed?]

We need these bugs tested! I've sacrificed my whole saturday doing this :peace:

We are days away from Test Server Phase #2!
Red

Can't remember where this was :/

- Same goes for reward chests in the all around quest.. ALL QUESTCHESTS BUGGED (Knowledge quest, Ferumbras tower, I think all chests of quests not working atm.) [Fixed?]
Not fixed, chests are still empty.

- In the skills quest are quest items missing and holes are not working properly. [Fixed?]
Holes fixed, quest items still not working although the statue is fixed, now the boxes where you get tokens from left..

- You dont get pzed in arena, somebody or you can just leave arena in the middle of a fight. [Fixed?]
Not fixed, it's even worse than you though, you can logout anywhere, anytime you want, even when you just killed someone.

- If your characters are on the same account you can log on both of them at once. [Fixed?]
See up, you can't login on both at once, buy you can relog anytime.

- Skill quest, knight one is bugged, when u use it you get debugged, but you do get your skills. [Fixed?]
I think so.

NEW BUG, EXITO SIO IS BUGGED, WHEN YOU USE IT YOU DONT LOOSE MANA!

Can't remember where this was :/

Check ALL areas for this bug. Thanks.

Not fixed, chests are still empty.

Empty? Try opening them on a normal character, they don't work for GMs. Get back to me with that.

Holes fixed, quest items still not working although the statue is fixed, now the boxes where you get tokens from left..

Boxes are fixed with the next map update. Check the rewards too please.

Not fixed, it's even worse than you though, you can logout anywhere, anytime you want, even when you just killed someone.

I fixed the latter. Still working on pz in duel arena though.

See up, you can't login on both at once, buy you can relog anytime.

Fixed. :thumbup:

I think so.

Find out please ^_^

NEW BUG, EXITO SIO IS BUGGED, WHEN YOU USE IT YOU DONT LOOSE MANA!

Added to list.

Red

Back